Reviews for Flames of Vengeance
InstigateInsanity chapter 8 . 5h ago
Hey, finally, a decent Super!Harry story. Chock full of cliches, of course - inherited power, wrongful imprisonment, and all that stuff - but you're about the first author since DobbyElfLord to actually do it well, which is unbelievably refreshing.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more of this.
MsQueenWitch chapter 8 . 3/7
let me un-motivate you for a second.. what the hell is up with the damn snippets .. they make no sense cause they don't tell you anything.. abandon them.. they have nothing to do with the story since you didn't make a prologue that explained that this is from who ever memoirs and you know sometimes two are three sentences from this supposed to be book makes since more than "I can't imagine the day" what the fuc# does that have to do with the story... sheesh... mess up a good chapter with unnecessary shit.

now other than that...i was enjoying the story although there were some holes in my humble opinion.. I know its your story...and its fanfiction...i'm not disputing that...
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 3/1
Yes! Awesome! I understand that you love "everything Harry Potter" and I salute JKR for her originality in "world building", but IMHO, she left a lot to be desired, in so far as her poorly depicted, 2 dimensional characters and poorly conceived motivations of same.
Reading the books, up thru #6, at the age of 47, I could not imagine encouraging children to read them if *MY* level of frustration, sadness, and depression, upon finishing each, was any indicator. Having said that, I LOVE HP ff, wherein all of JKR's failures can be rectified by *better writers*, such as yourself!
I'm so glad to see Dumledick get his; now I just hope HE STAYS DEAD!
I'm really confused, though, as to why Severus testified against Harry: Wouldn't that have invoked the penalties of breaking his Vow to protect Harry? Did Dumbles (or someone else) Imperious Severus and would that negate the consequences of a broken Vow?
Another question: Are you going to depict Harry, now, as "miraculously" mature? Remember Sirius came out of Azkaban (in the books) with his mental age 'stunted' at or about late adolescence; therefore, even with all the "knowledge in the world" available to him, Harry's mental age would still put him at no more than a 12 year old or is that part of the idea behind your Dark!Harry?
Did Sirius die in prison? I can't see Stumblesmore helping to get him out, since he helped to put him in there in the first place. But if Sirius is still alive I doubt he's sane at this point!
Glad to see the update and looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Thanks!
MelJ
angeleyes1984 chapter 8 . 2/28
I so love this story cant wait for the next chapter
Renzo7 chapter 8 . 2/25
Hello, Lord Derrick!

This has been a very interesting story so far. I've enjoyed the way you've narrated what's happening and the characters' interactions. I hope you're getting lots of reviews; this story is definitely worth it so far.

I hope you update soon!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 8 . 2/20
Enjoyable story, but alas it is not a Harry Potter story. There is no Harry character. Too bad. I do like how you have used JKR's world though.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 2/20
I am enjoying this story even though it is a little slow paced for my taste. (not a critique just a preference). The one thing I do not like about stories like this is the loss of Harry. It seams you have written a Harry Potter story with out Harry. I know he is ther ephysically but his character is not. Yet I still like the story and will follow. Thanks
UPDATE PLEASE IS SO AWESOME
Kagemusha10 chapter 8 . 2/16
I review for you too continue. You've done a great job and I keep coming back only to find no new chapters. This newest chapter has made me want more. Please keep up the good work. I'm enjoying this immensely.
very good, loved
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 2/11
Powerful Harry but still stupid. Orian died because he was too soft.
Heliosion chapter 8 . 2/10
I enjoyed Dumbledore's swan song! Superb little fight scene and you got rid of an inconvenience in the rebellious Orc! Nice work
V.M Potter-Black chapter 8 . 2/10
Great story. Loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more
The Blind Dragon chapter 8 . 2/8
Just came across this story. I am totally enthralled by what you have written so far. Don't give up and abandon this. Write for your own pleasure because there are people out there who will read, but not necessarily leave a review for every chapter. Write what you want, not what others want. If you don't write for yourself, the beast within will always be unsettled until it gets what it wants.
Update soon! This story is awesome! I hope Harry wont always be hate-filled.