Reviews for Flames of Vengeance
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 10/15
Well, at least Orian will not likely be able to go against Harry as he was plotting, unless Harry heals him if that is possible.
Acorbe chapter 8 . 9/17
Well I wonder how this will play out, is Miranda the next le Fay, or will she serve dutifully
Wulfric Brian chapter 8 . 6/14
I see where it's going. And no, I'm not about to tell. You just go on and update at your leisure.

Entertaining read, by the way.
hpf2114 chapter 8 . 5/2
OK. I'm liking this a lot!
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 5/1
Nice! Love super Harry!
CovenStine chapter 8 . 3/4
I really hope this isn't abandoned! Very well planned out and executed (no pun intended). Although I really do hope Lord Merlin can save the life of Orian.
nahte123456 chapter 8 . 2/22
I lie how many different points of view there are. Harry wants to rule, Miranda wants to(or needs to) serve him, Orian wants to slaughter most of the wizards, Dumbles wanted peace, the Wizenmagot wants to keep there power. And now they'll all clash for supremacy.
RonRR chapter 8 . 2/18
It is now over a year since you last updated.

Is this story dead ?

Thanks for writing,

kyoshi711 chapter 8 . 2/13
Really good story to bad you didn't continue it.
shenmi meiren chapter 8 . 2/8
an interesting take on the "unjustly imprisoned in Azkaban" trope.
I like your orcs/goblins :)
jabarber69 chapter 8 . 2/2
Man this is one hell of a story! but damn it, it hasn't been updated in damn near a year...and oh king harry you ought to shag tonks, Amelia and don't forget Miranda either...
AerynS chapter 8 . 1/20
I love your story. Please don't leave us hanging.
MARDONSGT chapter 8 . 1/5
Keep up the great work. I can see the battle within Harry and look forward to see where you take him.
Reader chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Interesting story. Can't wait to read more. On a side note, does anybody know of a fanfiction in the last four years were harry was raised as a soldier, did not got to Hogwarts till 5th or 6th year, and has a hard time understanding emotions.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Stupid Harry. He was winning and he requested a parlay. The aurors were the military. He was not killing the civilian population. You simply don't know how a war is fought.