Reviews for A Reason to Live
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This was good. Hope for more, this would be an interesting arc to have additional adventures in..
Ayunat chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
A beautiful story. The last moment of Claire… so touching and made me feel sad ; (
Sincerity chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was so good! I even had tears in my eyes. Losing loved ones and mentors is so, so painful. It can be so hard to carry on without them.

I think you portrayed this love and grief in Jake and Sherry beautifully.

Sometimes the greatest way we can honor and remember the ones we've lost is by living our life to the fullest and by doing everything we can to make a positive difference while we still can.

Such a great fic! Thank you so much for sharing.
MissShortPants chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Well this was depressing as fuck. Claire's last moment had me in tears and then Chris' funeral took the cake. This is exactly why I never understood why anyone would want immortality it's nothing but a burden. Sherry and Jake are very lucky to have each other and be able to continue living in such a terrible world. I hope they can achieve the happiness that everyone else didn't have, but greatly deserved. Great now you have my feels all over the place...
alonealexabluerose chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it man, very sweet!
FashionFable chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh my god... this was so beautiful. You made me cry so much. Glad my hubby is sleeping (I have insomnia). It's both beautiful and intensely sad. tears of joy and sorrow. Just wowzers.