Reviews for Log Entries: Chief Helmsman of Voyager
tcoppa76 chapter 12 . 8/15
I couldn't put this down. U need to write for the real publication.
TLWtlw chapter 12 . 6/22
These last 2 chapters were all the loose ends that needed to be tied up. Thank you for writing them.
JD SPARKS chapter 2 . 6/20
Omg, I love this story. Great premise, great writing and execution! Brilliant. I'm such a big Tom/B'Elanna fan, and I love how your story takes us through their whole story through Tom's logs. I haven't rewatched the show in a couple years but thanks to the level of detail and your reselling, it's like I'm getting to live through it all again. The best B'Elanna/Tom parts as well! I'm only 2chapters in but, had to drop a review and favorite. Really love the added Bridgitte stuff, so sweet and touching to think he programmed it to look like human Torres just for himself. :)
starbuckmeggie chapter 3 . 6/2
Action Kate Special is just about the best thing I've ever heard. I thoroughly enjoyed your recount of Blood Fever, too. But what I really liked was B'Elanna giving Tom a kiss at the end of their date. They never showed is that stuff, but they had to have been doing that at least a little before season 4.
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 6/1
I absolutely loved that you brought in the WWII program. It definitely feels like something Tom would have had as part of his repertoire. And using B'Elanna's face? Perfect.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 12 . 5/10
Well, this story was wonderful. I loved seeing your take on what happened afterwards. When they set off on their mysterious mission I had a feeling they were going to meet Axum, but the "Fluidians" being their surprised me. Got to admit it's still weird for me to hear Tom call Seven Annika, but hey, whatever. I like the reunion between Seven and Axum.
Oh and love that Neelix has a little girl named after his sister.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 11 . 5/10
It's very interesting to read your take on what happened after Voyager. Personally, I'm still not sure on my own feelings about Seven/Chakotay, except that it happened way to suddenly on the show.
Again, "daddy Paris" is adorable.

I liked the way you handled all the various legal issues. (ugh! the very thought of Maxwell Burke getting a commendation as a "hero"!)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 10 . 5/9
Wonderful. Just wonderful. I like worried daddy Tom and I love the ending of B'Elanna holding Miral while the fly by Golden Gate Bridge.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 9 . 5/9
A good chapter, yet again. I liked the kids being in the wedding, but didn't the episode where the left the ship and Seven almost died happen before the one where Tom and B'Elanna got engaged?

Tom's reflections after they found out B'Elanna was pregnant were sweet
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 8 . 5/8
Yet again a good chapter! Actually this one might be my favorite. I love your version of the fate of the Borg baby infinitely more than the official explanation of her being given back to her people off-screen. Honestly I would have loved to see that encounter with her grandmother and the storyline of how she would have been an outcast among her people as an episode, ah well, reading it here was wonderful, it made me cry.

I also loved the line about Admiral Paris being "pathetically eager" for news of Tom, how cute!

(I wonder if B'Elanna told Seven that she was the main bad guy in Kelis' play)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 7 . 5/8
Another good chapter, of course. I like the mentions of the Equinox crew, since the were never really mentioned again in the show.

I liked the senior staff sitting down to talk too, one thing though, when Tom listed the people who were off duty with him he didn't mention Seven but then later it talks about her being there.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 6 . 5/7
Good chapter as usual. I loved the par about Seven seeking Tom out after the encounter with the Borg Queen, and the fact that he feels anger towards her dad for not protecting her. Got to admit I think Seven's rudeness towards Tomin when he hit on her was pretty justified (not to mention funny).

I like the idea that Tom noticed that the Captain and Seven were hiding something too.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 5/7
Good chapter as always! "the Fluidians" Nice name XD, I wonder what they call themselves
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 5/6
As usual an interesting chapter.
One little mistake I found, you said "Lindsey Bernard" but its "Lindsey Ballard"
I like what Tom said about the Doctor helping Seven being a perfect memorial to Kes I never thought about it that way
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 5/6
Another good chapter, I loved when Tom compared himself to "James T. Kirk"