Reviews for What We're Fighting For
insanecoop chapter 8 . 9/15
Got to admit, first fan fic that had tonks ad a good person but also made me think she's a di k, sexualy teasing a emotionally stunted boy to win a bet is a disgusting thing to do
katyachai chapter 8 . 8/16
If I was Hermione, I would never confide in McGonagall again after she admitted she was betting on her most abused student's love life and then laughing about it and telling her her love life was hysterical. I can't think of a single student who would want to know that trusted faculty members were laughing at them behind their back and making bets on a non-existent love life. I would have been horrified. For a student with these kind of trust issues to know the one teacher she has trusted is doing this with other faculty members would be a complete deal-breaker for me. When I found out my MIL was laughing about me with her friends and revealing personal information I never trusted her again. She never heard anything from me that I didn't want to hear coming back at me from a complete stranger. So why would Hermione still continue to trust a professor who laughed in her face about this extremely sensitive topic for adolescents?
OryxGreen chapter 5 . 8/9
I would not believe in million years that Sirius hasn't told Harry about sex.
So the evil brain washers have seen the debilitating effects of their tyrannical methods and want to undo the damage they've perpetrated on a child? "we underestimated out enemy...we taught him..never ever underestimate an enemy ". So proud he chopped off Malfoy's hand. And why is it anything but insane to bring in creepy OLD perv Nymphadora. "You spent a year making him a nervous wreck...so you could take my money ". As they swill down alcohol and jest of tormenting and warping the innocence of said child and placing bets on the tragic results. And these are the good guys? Shakes head sadly.
I despise the father threatening the daughter friend thing. No civil person does it, no civil person would need to say a thing. It's not protective, it smacks of a parent who doesn't think they've adequately prepared their child for life.
HellOnWheelz chapter 7 . 7/31
That is how my best friend, Katie and I became friends. Her mom worked in mine and Katie's cousin's kindergarten class, so 2 year old Katie tagged along and even did the class work. Anyway, first day of school she came up to me and told me we were friends. I was 4.
Jetstream chapter 7 . 7/28
Y’know, it keeps being said that Harry was trained to be a soldier, but he’s not. Soldiers aren’t solo acts. Like the marines say, Unit, Corps, God, Country. Without the presence of other soldiers, he’d be a really ineffective one.
Why is harry a complete retard
blcoachmac chapter 28 . 7/25
Excellent story!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 7/25
C'mon, Harry's not stupid that's human nature to know what's next! I guess Hermione will teach Harry.
blcoachmac chapter 17 . 7/24
kick dumbledore's arse, he is always fucking things up!
blcoachmac chapter 16 . 7/24
Damn a missed opportunity! Maybe he will kill him soon!
blcoachmac chapter 14 . 7/24
Harry Potter gonna kill some people!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 7/24