Reviews for What We're Fighting For
A truly amazing story. I think that it is my favorite one to date. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 28 . 5/30
I loved this fic and loved your characters. Thank you!
TheMultiRounderG chapter 28 . 5/25
wonderful fic, finished it in 2 sittings. loved the entire thing (especially the part where harry is high on pain potions).
paulieandgilbert chapter 28 . 4/5
Typos aside, this is an excellent read. This is clearly no where near cannon and I can't praise you enough for it. That is the whole point of fanfiction, isn't it?
I fully understand the point of the warning in the first chapter, and it is graciously appreciated, and we'll warranted. There are indeed parts throughout the story that are tough to read, but we'll worth it just the same.
I must say that I have never seen this 'take' on the story in terms of how Harry was raised before. It's extremely well done and completely enjoyable. The counter-balance of Harry's and Hermione's history in regards to their relationship is truly we'll planned. well done!
Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
readersphoenix chapter 28 . 4/3
amazing story
divvycrip chapter 28 . 4/1
Really loved this! Thank you.
Wolf-of-Fairy-Tail chapter 28 . 2/8
Very different from the others I have read but very well done. Added to my favorites.
Schnuff chapter 10 . 1/28
The longer I read this story, the more I find it completely unnecessary.
I can understand that they would hide Harry.
That he was trained like a child soldier instead of doing that for themselfs is less logic, and frankly I find all parties involved should go to hell.

But why he is now visiting Hogwarts is total nonsense.
Only because the school is a known factor for all fanfiction authors is lame.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2023
Locus - Lucius

While Locus was now a fugitive, the Malfoy name still held a massive amount of sway within society.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2023
words: "things" V had "done"
rather than:
.. Apparently, Harry had seen many of the horrific "thins" Voldemort had "down".
didyousaytim chapter 15 . 12/20/2023
One of the best ever combat and DE induced terror situation chapter ever on FF. Nothing hidden, war forward, heros are those that resist/reject.
didyousaytim chapter 13 . 12/20/2023
For all the grief Herimione went thru, it was frustrating that she never connected the dots and forever friend zoned Harry. Liked how you ended chapter... from Herminon's horror at the rigid kiss she planted to delight that Harry took initiative to start a blissful moment that continued thru to swollen lips. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2023
go with the "flow"...

instead of go with the follow on comment about Dean.

Witty fun story
gryphindoros chapter 9 . 12/4/2023
these adults are the shittiest people in the world and they deserve to be tortured into insanity for making a child soldier like this and then just randomly changing their mind and throwing him into a world completely different its disgusting
TomHRichardson chapter 28 . 10/24/2023
You're undoubtedly bored at reading another praising review of this story—but truly, the story is genius. I just reread it and enjoyed every minute. Be proud of this story.
2,999 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »