Reviews for What We're Fighting For
09Hiya chapter 7 . 11/7/2020
I love this book but I'm getting real mad at Sirius for making Harry a littral Child Soldier. It's saddining.
polarfoxy3282 chapter 14 . 10/18/2020
I really enjoy this story as I'm not a social person myself and had a sam lack of social experience as Harry and Hermione
except that I've not found me Hermione so farBut this story definitely makes me feel better as I ship hhr but every story seems to talk about their relationship developed from childhood and finally made a perfect couple, but this is different and makes a 17-year-Old feel more hopeful. Perhaps all I have to do is to be nice and wait and try to learn meanwhile
Quigley42 chapter 28 . 10/18/2020
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
jimmy.oz chapter 28 . 10/18/2020
That was a really good story.
drucifer000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Saying "i don't lie, its useless and serves no purpose" is just the cheesiest, most objectively wrong statement for someone to ever say with seriousness. there are nearly infinite motivations that could cause someone someone lie. he should've just said it never suits HIS purpose.
Happily9 chapter 28 . 10/1/2020
What a fantastic story. It would be fascinating to read your version of Hermione and Harry’s summarized in your A/N in a multi-chapter story. Very well done take on the HP Universe!
Emma Menheniott chapter 28 . 9/24/2020
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and sharing it
belladonablush chapter 28 . 9/23/2020
What a totally original story...great writing!
Styxx910 chapter 28 . 9/10/2020
The reader below me is extra pathetic I binged this in 8 hours
Popcorn ash chapter 19 . 9/9/2020
There’s one thing that’s always gets on my tits in stories and it’s the flippant way adults talk about being sexual with underage teens! That fact that Tonks has always wanted to ‘bed’ Harry is disturbing and the way the other adults just go along with it like it’s banter is unrealistic. No adult in their right mind is ok with a grown woman wanting to have sex with a minor!
ALATRE0N chapter 28 . 9/5/2020
the person below me is pathetic, I binged this in 1 day
vach.tm chapter 28 . 8/29/2020
Great work! I binged the entire fic in 2 days..it's pretty good! Thank you o much for sharing it!
decoy-shrimp chapter 28 . 8/29/2020
If you ignored the rapes and violences frustrated death to other characters it's a very good love story, very good writing. My favorite pairs
in HP is Harry and Hermione their interaction in the story just the kind of affection the young couples in life should be, I will be less so much less disgust if that true. Don't forget about Neville and Lavender I they're my next favorite.
ThermiteHawk chapter 18 . 8/25/2020
One of the best stories I’ve ever read. This definitely deserves to be where it is if not higher on the favourites list.
decoy-shrimp chapter 13 . 8/25/2020
Never knew eating marmalade could gone sexual. Great Chirtmas chapter I think this is my favorite chapter so far.
2,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »