Reviews for What We're Fighting For
decoy-shrimp chapter 13 . 8/25/2020
Never knew eating marmalade could gone sexual. Great Chirtmas chapter I think this is my favorite chapter so far.
decoy-shrimp chapter 13 . 8/25/2020
Never knew that eating marmalade could gone sexual. Great Christmas chapter btw and FINALLY!
decoy-shrimp chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
*deep breaths* Ladys and gentlemens we caught him. Faceless Italian, you're underarrest for having a sexual relationship with a underages girl.
Chalayne chapter 28 . 8/1/2020
Love this. Would really love to see you write another Harmony.
IHateSnakes chapter 5 . 8/1/2020
Delightful story! Although some characters are a bit OOC you pull it off. My only criticism at this point it that Harry is too naive for having been raised by Sirius, but I may change my mind. Good work.
renextronex chapter 3 . 7/31/2020
I was skeptical of the fic at first, your depiction of Hermione and her internal dialogue are kinda "meh", but I like your depiction of Harry, though it doesn't really make much sense that he is so good at analizying others but dosn't understand social situations
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Nice story; nice beginning.
deckman1234 chapter 28 . 7/25/2020
Was a fine story and kept me entertained for almost 2 days. Cheers:)
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 9 . 7/4/2020
So they train him up to be a warrior/soldier, then they dump him in a school to keep him out of the war they trained him all his life to fight in?

Not only that, they teach him to “control” his emotions, yet they don’t explain his emotions?

They emotionally and socially stunted the boy’s growth, then he is told to find love.

Not to mention, all those men he’s surrounded by, not one thought to walk him through puberty and teach him about what his body will go through?
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
Harry’s social retardation is honestly incredibly infuriating
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 28 . 7/3/2020
I love this story! Thank you for sharing this with us!
missuspottah chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
I’ve never disliked Hermione until I read this story lmao. Pretty sure this is my least favorite version of her. Story was good but I stopped reading after chapter 12. Thanks for the story tho but not my cup of tea. Good riddance to this version of Hermione.
sayhawk chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
This is awesome.
stevem1 chapter 28 . 6/12/2020
This is an excellent story. There’s a lot that irritates me, but it’s a credit to the writer that I was sucked into the story despite the irritation.

Recommended.
stevem1 chapter 24 . 6/12/2020
Here’s the obligatory we all forgive Dumbledore because of the greater good chapter. This book does a lot to make him ‘good’ but Harry just suffers abuse of another kind.
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »