Reviews for What We're Fighting For
stevem1 chapter 21 . 6/12/2020
Dumbledore’s sighing, groaning and moaning is getting old. Sirius showing up mid scene is also getting old. Childhood vs soldier debate is old. Here’s a clue for all the order- Let Harry decide.
stevem1 chapter 20 . 6/12/2020
Those 4 Auror deaths are on Dumbledore.
stevem1 chapter 17 . 6/12/2020
Dumbledore is an idiot.

So is Harry. Gradually escalating in a battle? That’s insane. You destroy your enemy as quickly as possible. You don’t draw it out.
stevem1 chapter 12 . 6/12/2020
My respect for this version of Hermione has plummeted.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 6/9/2020
I made it to chapter 16 before losing interest. Thank you for writing.
RosesRred45 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
I really enjoyed this storyhaven’t read anything like this before and it blew me away
Fuck Names chapter 12 . 5/25/2020
Just because of this fucking chapter where Hermione does the most stupid things known to mankind I am leaving this story and I really found this unfortunate but what can one do? Goodbye and Good Riddance!
Mr. Riddles chapter 28 . 5/24/2020
Absolutely phenomenal read! I love the interesting take on Soldier Harry. I don’t comment on many fics, but this one I feel deserves it. And I love that it’s told from Hermione’s perspective. I’m a sucker for HarMione stories but I think this one takes the cake. The slow but steady build of the relationship left me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I actually pulled an all-nighter to read this. Thank you for improving my life
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 5 . 5/19/2020
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Fantástico!
Un Maravilloso Comienzo!
JoriHarmony chapter 27 . 5/15/2020
YES! LETS GO HERMIONE! GET YOUR SCHOOL BACK BABYYYYYYYYYY!
Nova5621 chapter 28 . 4/26/2020
What a fun story! I loved the teen angst.
It's a very interesting and unique take on a soldier!/warrior!Harry.
I enjoyed it thoroughly. Great job.
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »