Reviews for What We're Fighting For
maiqsmail chapter 21 . 6/17/2023
Blablablablabla oh tehz dramaa!1
Shut the fuck up an the plot along, I'm tired of scrolling through pages of bothersome hollow talk talk talk
maiqsmail chapter 17 . 6/17/2023
Good fucking dammit, this Malfoy rivalry is giving frustrating. Don't play fucking pranks, disillusion yourself and put bone shatterers into his knee caps every day. And fucking Dumbdumb with his meddling. The Blood Feud ALREADY have been declared. He clearly protected one side after it casted a missed Killing curse. Technically, House Potter and House Dumbldore should be in a Blood Feud from now on. And this stupid bint Hermione just whines all the time while holding his hand. What the fuck is this? Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? Only my hair of not dropping fanfics if I get past first few chapters prevents me to ragequit this shit. I better expect some catarthis in later chapters!
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 6/16/2023
Hmm, what happened to Pancy's wand? This actually could be useful in a fight in contradiction to what he claims.
rowxn chapter 18 . 6/10/2023
small nitpick in a story that i have otherwise been enjoying so far, but please don’t describe asian women as having “exotic” featuresthis reinforces the fetishization of asian women. the word exotic has a lot of negative connotations for us and honestly feels really gross when used to describe us. you can describe women of color as beautiful without exotification and it will help establish the norm that women of color are just people.
Harrypotterfan136 chapter 28 . 6/7/2023
I loved this so much!
spelledink chapter 28 . 5/19/2023
Lovely story. I truly enjoyed the adventure and romance. Thanks!
christopher.foy1 chapter 28 . 5/13/2023
Great story.
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 4/30/2023
Sweet! Now to build on that!
PhaedraZev chapter 2 . 4/17/2023
As someone who was bullied a lot as a child and struggled to make/keep friends, a lot of that hit close to home. Straight up preparing to lose a potential new friend is a Thing.
bvc17 chapter 17 . 3/30/2023
Sometimes Hermione comes across as naive. She judges Sirius, but has she stopped to think what she would’ve done in his shoes? Not in this chapter at least. It’s easy to judge when you haven’t been in a similar situation. The end of this chapter is amazing and the first I’ve read where dumbledore has a revelation that not everyone can be redeemed.
Dretnuh chapter 9 . 3/22/2023
Ughhh I wanna like this sooo badly, but I just cannot get over how you basically just threw away canon Sirius and made him like way too serious.
Dretnuh chapter 1 . 3/22/2023
Hermione’s attitude of books are better than people is literally me constantly reading HP fanfiics over actually doing stuff.
DanYHKim chapter 1 . 3/18/2023
This is an excellent story with a very impaired Harry who learns what it is that is worth fighting for. I enjoyed every word.
Nastya Loktionova chapter 5 . 3/17/2023
Это даже смешно)))
DanYHKim chapter 15 . 3/17/2023
Dan: "Harry, I've got some bad news for you."

Harry: "What bad news do you have?"

Dan: "I'm afraid you will never get your security deposit back on that tux."
2,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »