Reviews for What We're Fighting For
Just William chapter 28 . 3/8/2023
A very good story, which didn't fail to give the reader a wanting of "more, more" of the very enthralling storyline(s). My only dislike was the number of typo's that littered the story.
Just William chapter 11 . 3/6/2023
A couple of typo's, Madam hooch" should be "Madam Hooch", AND "the Bludgeors" should be "the Bludgers". Good chapter.
Just William chapter 9 . 3/5/2023
A typo "when the meting was finished", should be "when the meeting was finished". Good chapter BTW.
LadyKirsten chapter 28 . 2/18/2023
Such a wonderfully unique twist to the story. Congrats
mxkylee chapter 13 . 2/13/2023
OH MY GODDDDDDD
mxkylee chapter 10 . 2/13/2023
The last paragraph. Oh my word
Kat chapter 28 . 1/24/2023
Beautiful story! it took me all day to read it, but I couldn't put it down. loved these new renditions of my favorite characters. thank you for writing!
KoldT chapter 28 . 12/11/2022
Brilliant, just brilliant!
InARealPickle chapter 28 . 11/24/2022
The action is the best part of this story.
Too bad Harry's epic final battle fell so flat. So flat Hermione's final fight scene with Lavender easily outshone it.
Hermione and Harry's romance wasn't well done imo. Harry came across as severely retarded for most of the story rather than just emotionally stunted.
If Harru truly was as emotionally retarded as this story made him out to be, then Hermione's actions were bordering on sexual abuse.
The end scene where he told her he didn't understand marriage as a custome severely pissed me off.
Come on! He's 22 for flipping sake!
As Harry told Hermione himself, when she tried to explain movies to him - he isn't stupid
He knows what these things are. He just hasn't experienced it yet.
By the time he proposed to Hermione he had spent over 5 years around Hermione's parents, but he doesn't understand the point of marriage?!
GTFO
Mionefan chapter 13 . 11/20/2022
This is one of the best scenes I've read in a very long time.
BloodyThane chapter 2 . 11/16/2022
the Grammer is terrible and it is written like a 12 year old girls first attempt at a romance.
Torhelm chapter 12 . 11/6/2022
Don't bother reading this trash. MC gets cucked by Hermione in the 12th chapter after her and Harry have been dating. He just brushes it off like it never happened too. Cuck author and trash story.
Dsleo as guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2022
Thank you for using pique, not peak. Oh, and my fourth godson told me to read this so I could, and I quote him, “see how to write action stuff.”
TheMultiRounderG chapter 27 . 10/6/2022
Love how you dodged the Voldy and Harry fight entirely lmao.
TheMultiRounderG chapter 11 . 10/5/2022
'"Does she have to be blonde?" Amelia asked with a bit of a lurid glance making Sirius and Dumbledore snicker.'
I'm sorry but I'm just imagining Sirius and Dumbledore snickering in front of the Minister of Magic XD
2,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »