Reviews for What We're Fighting For
TheMultiRounderG chapter 11 . 10/5/2022
'"Does she have to be blonde?" Amelia asked with a bit of a lurid glance making Sirius and Dumbledore snicker.'
I'm sorry but I'm just imagining Sirius and Dumbledore snickering in front of the Minister of Magic XD
insanecoop chapter 8 . 9/15/2022
Got to admit, first fan fic that had tonks ad a good person but also made me think she's a di k, sexualy teasing a emotionally stunted boy to win a bet is a disgusting thing to do
katyachai chapter 8 . 8/16/2022
If I was Hermione, I would never confide in McGonagall again after she admitted she was betting on her most abused student's love life and then laughing about it and telling her her love life was hysterical. I can't think of a single student who would want to know that trusted faculty members were laughing at them behind their back and making bets on a non-existent love life. I would have been horrified. For a student with these kind of trust issues to know the one teacher she has trusted is doing this with other faculty members would be a complete deal-breaker for me. When I found out my MIL was laughing about me with her friends and revealing personal information I never trusted her again. She never heard anything from me that I didn't want to hear coming back at me from a complete stranger. So why would Hermione still continue to trust a professor who laughed in her face about this extremely sensitive topic for adolescents?
OryxGreen chapter 5 . 8/9/2022
I would not believe in million years that Sirius hasn't told Harry about sex.
Ashes of Dawn chapter 7 . 7/31/2022
That is how my best friend, Katie and I became friends. Her mom worked in mine and Katie's cousin's kindergarten class, so 2 year old Katie tagged along and even did the class work. Anyway, first day of school she came up to me and told me we were friends. I was 4.
Jetstream chapter 7 . 7/28/2022
Y’know, it keeps being said that Harry was trained to be a soldier, but he’s not. Soldiers aren’t solo acts. Like the marines say, Unit, Corps, God, Country. Without the presence of other soldiers, he’d be a really ineffective one.
blcoachmac chapter 28 . 7/25/2022
Excellent story!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 7/25/2022
C'mon, Harry's not stupid that's human nature to know what's next! I guess Hermione will teach Harry.
blcoachmac chapter 17 . 7/24/2022
kick dumbledore's arse, he is always fucking things up!
blcoachmac chapter 16 . 7/24/2022
Damn a missed opportunity! Maybe he will kill him soon!
blcoachmac chapter 14 . 7/24/2022
Harry Potter gonna kill some people!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 7/24/2022
Do it to Snape!
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 7/23/2022
And so it begins,!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 7/23/2022
Train Hermione up and let her kick Ronald and Malfoy ass!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
Excellent beginning! Looking forward to seeing what happens!
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »