Reviews for What We're Fighting For
sthrobbins chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
Lavender in Italy was what we in the US of A call out of town strange. She performed admirably. Too bad she didn't like the experience in the end.
ArtsyNoko chapter 1 . 12/17/2021
They're not genuine. All this talk Lavender and Pervati, and those apoligises, happened because not for' Hermione, but 'for' themselves. They did it because they felt they're 'threatened' by the upcoming karma, not because felt truly sorry for what happened to Hermione in the last 5 years. They're just did it to save their own skin

Probably Lavender and Parvati had this similar conversations after they talked with Hermoine in those 5 years, noticing 'again' how sad Hermione is at that time, but those conversations didn't have any weight in it as they just forget about it in the next day.
simply-rosali chapter 19 . 12/12/2021
I've been liking the story quite a bit, but this, I felt very uncomfortable with. She was pressuring him, pretty much doing emotional blackmail "for me", "for me". She barely stopped to think how he might be feeling, if he wanted that or if he was ready for it. Think about reversed roles: would it be alright if he had been the one to tell her all those things just so he could touch her?
useristooshort chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
This is such a fulfulling story for me. It started so well and ended brilliantly. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this piece with us. Lots of love to you!
Mionefan chapter 20 . 12/3/2021
A lot of minor grammar/spelling errors, but overall I love these last 2 chapters (and this is my 3rd or 4th time I've read this story!
sherriithewriter chapter 28 . 12/2/2021
What an amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You created interesting characterizations of some of the best-loved characters and brought their stories to life. Thank you!
Adele394 chapter 28 . 11/23/2021
this has officially become one of my favourite stories! constantly re-reading it, would love to see more like this!
C.Menard chapter 27 . 11/20/2021
I really enjoyed this story, and I definitely stumbled upon it away after you released it, but congrats on completing it! There were a few moments where I felt the ignorance angle was played up a bit, but overall this was a really good execution of an original idea! Definitely worth a read!
theWeatherIsNice chapter 28 . 11/16/2021
I read this story at least twice a year. It’s one of the rare ones that keeps me hooked even on like the 10th read
Celia003 chapter 28 . 10/30/2021
Very nice fic ! Interesting to see a new way for the story. I would have like to know how Tonks is doing but very nice development of the story and the characters.
lazorsaurus chapter 28 . 10/23/2021
Wow. I really loved this entire tale. What a great premise and so wonderfully and carefully written by you. I really enjoyed the growing relationships for all our characters. I loved the Grangers. And I thought the Voldemort tensions were plotted and executed with excellence. So good! Thanks for writing and sharing this.
geenakmom chapter 28 . 10/19/2021
Loved your story!
JoSlytherin6 chapter 28 . 10/7/2021
Amazing amazing story… I’m not usually a Harry and Hermione type of gal but this story was very intriguing and just good. I’ve always wondered what would have happened to Harry Potter if he was placed in a situation like this story and I was amazed to find this story and it’s absolutely a must read! Would have wiShed for a more elaborate epilogue but loved the story overall 10/10!
Markjmcmurray chapter 28 . 9/16/2021
I must say, I LOVED this fantastic piece of art that you wrote. I have read Many HP fanfiction stories! But I do believe this is one of my very favorite...
What else have you got?
RoyaldragonSevgisi15 chapter 28 . 9/12/2021
SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! JUST ADORABLEEEEEEEE! I LOVED IT SOOOOO VERY MUCH! WELL DONE! THANK YOUUUU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE! IT WAS SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »