Reviews for Is It Love?
TashaRose chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
{chuckles} Each of them have their own reasons and desires for them to be together or not. LOL. I loved it.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Really adorable!
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTE omg i loved tinker bell being all cute and regina being sassy and hook comforting emma in the snow and it was just perf
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hahaha, this was so spot on! Thanks for sharing! I'd been waiting for someone to bring this to light. Tinkerbell saw the whole exchange between Hook and Emma with the coconut. I've had it in my head that her intense expression, was the realization that they were true loves, which prompted her conversation with Regina. This was so much fun! Thanks again!
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was so great! I'm glad you included the character of Tinker Bell - I could totally see her trying to figure if Emma was Hook's true love. And I loved Regina's insight too - of course she wants to see the looks of horror on Charming and Snow's faces. .

Great fic, I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Melly326 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love this
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Short and sweet. Loved it!
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Loved this! I can't wait for David and Snow to notice something is going on between their daughter and the pirate - especially David's reaction. I think it'll be so funny!
celestria06 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013