Reviews for A Song of the Lost
Chairman LoneStar chapter 1 . 3/7
I should hope you continue with this. There are quite a few Star Wars/HP crossovers but so far, there are few that I find myself wanting to continue to read. This is one of those few that I'd like to see more chapters of, if you feel pleased to continue with it.
Genisis Prime chapter 1 . 1/23
i am looking forward to chapter 2
randomhairz chapter 1 . 1/19
Dude you should totally go on with this
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
So... how did Harry get a Republic ship a long, long time into the future, to a galaxy far away? I feel like this was poorly thought out. The Veil of Death leading to the Republic is one thing, and getting back through it isn't completely improbable, but coming with an army is another.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is a neat story that is so different from the norm. Continue it by all means. This is fascinating, Harry has enemies behind him and in front, my oh my what can he do?
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This one of the few decently good HP/SW fanfics online. How did Harry end up becoming a Jedi? What year does this take place in the SW universe? Hope you update soon.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I say go ahead.
sirbyron chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
yeah bro, I think you should continue this one. it started out dam good, I can't wait for more
sharrukin59 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Yes, please. MORE.
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Please add more
timkaylor885 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very interesting
ECTO-DMC chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yes please go ahead I like what I have read so far... just please dont make harry way older than when he left but then it's your story.
Cameron
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
very good, loved
killroy225 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Please go ahead with this!