Reviews for Blade of Blood
DeathBerryHime chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I'm hooked, really... Never read/seen Witchblade before and your story is realy good! One question though... In your story are there shinigamis? I mean, the rest of the Bleach cast are doing exactly what they do as in the series or is this completely AU? Sorry, I'm just confused.. :P

Update soon, please!
-Berry
Shark Spartan chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Now things are picking up great chapter as always.
Peach Wookiee chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
This is quite an interesting chapter. It makes me want to check Witchblade out.
sanddrake111 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
You wouldn't be so far from the truth when you said that this would feel like a filler chapter. Anyways, are we going to see more elements from Bleach or just the characters?
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
liked the dialogue in this chapter. and the second scene.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
the beginning was kind of weak. but this chapter got better as it went on. the description of the quake and its aftermath really compelled me.

hm. so orihime has found herself victim to another supernatural occurrence. how odd.
Peach Wookiee chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
You've drawn me in further. I look forward to more. :)
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Definitely a dark beginning. Good work.
sanddrake111 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I still have no idea whats going on but it seems solid enough.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
oh man HELL FUCKING YES I *LOVE* WITCHBLADE

though you're using the anime which is kind of a bummer
sanddrake111 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Technically, your the second author to make a Witchblade/Bleach Fanfic. I will be waiting for more chapters to see if it will hook me in.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
FINALLY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! SOMEONE FINALLY MADE BLEACH X WITCHBLADE, I BEEN DYING FOR SOMEONE MAKE THIS STORY! ! ! ! ! ! ! and u right u would be the first person in fan fiction make this story alright :D *grin*