Reviews for The Last Test
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was an interesting story.

As I read this prequel, I kept wondering how Frodo could forget Sam, but also all that he had left behind in Middle-earth. Although, it's an interesting take on what could have happened at Tol Eressea. You kept my mind wondering what was happening, right up to the end.

Nice work.

-Aria Breuer
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Great prelude, really loved it. Very well written. Keep writing.
TheSilentScribe chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
well wheres the rest?

this is nice, i like this one. please keep going.

ttyl Peace Out
wanequelle chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
That was a really cool prelude. Aw Sam was the last thing Frodo forgot.. The voice of the sea was so haunting! Gave me shivers! I love preludes! I think this one is better read after you read Can the Heart Forget. But then again thats just my opinion.

Laura
Lassy chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
this is incredible...you should publish stuff or something, this is truley incredible! Just O_O so GOOD!
UbiquitousPitt chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Reminds me of that one scene in Contact, on the alien world when she finds her 'father'..?
amc623 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
What a good story! Imagine...to have forgotten an entire life like that! Wow. Poor Frodo. and he can't even remember Sam! This was so good!

AC
chibineko chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
KAWIIIII! How cyoot! Oh, you don't how much I love your writing style! I wish I could write like that...*gets faraway, wispy look in her eyes* Anyway, I just wanted to read the Prelude. Shame I didn't read it first, but then again it didn't really matter too much since they're both from different POV's. Oh, well! Keep on writin' an' I'll keep on readin'! -
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Beautiful. Your writing's really evolving, I can see it. Everything flowed so smoothly, and the vocabulary's expanding. I'm impressed. With a great imagination like yours, and continually-developing writing skills, you will come to write even better and better stories. You just may surpass Tolkien one day.

I really loved this story. I think I'm going to move you onto my favorite authors list. (thinks about it for 1.2 seconds) Yes...I think I will!

I love how you had Frodo so set determined that he was not going to forget Sam, and that Sam would come. I would really like to write an accompanyment to this story, like I did with "Am I Whole Again?" (which I gave you all the credit for...), but you never reviewed that, so I don't know if you're mad at me or not... ( Are you? Just say the word, and I won't write the story that I have in mind. After all, it's your story universe, and I have no right to meddle with it without your permission... I'm sorry for not asking before I wrote the poem. ( Very un-nice of me. . .

I love the story, by the way...
Avelera chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Oh, drat! Now I really am crying! Your brilliant, you know, brilliant! In my opinion, you should rewrite Can the Heart Forget from Frodo's point of view. It would be beautiful! I really feel honored now that you reviewed my fic.

Anyway, if I were you I'd give a more substantial summary. The story is beautiful and I'm flabbergasted that it doesn't have more reviews. I think that the other people think he's reminiscing about a Mary Sue!