Reviews for Easier to run
Guest chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
oh ... the insanity
lestibur chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
so depresive chapter, but nice work i think :)
Guest chapter 42 . 3/22/2015
Fuckin nice bra
jenna-pls chapter 42 . 3/20/2015
I'll be counting the cracks on the floor while crying until the next chapter's out. Seriously can't wait. Well done!
SixxHunter101 chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
I've been awful about reviewing. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the level knowledge, research, and planning it must have took to craft this story. The implementation of Greek mythology in the story is wonderful.

Plus this chapter had wonderful and tragic moments with Sam and Lara. I'm assuming there will be another update and look forward to it!
ilovethemanofsteel chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
Oh my god I haven't cried this hard in months
HeidiW chapter 42 . 3/19/2015

It can't end this way...

This incredible fic has been an emotional roller-coaster from the outset, but this time the broken span leads to a bottomless chasm...I literally had to go do something else for awhile to collect my thoughts before coming back to review, such is the power of this chapter.

Every detail between Sam and Lara in this just brings tears to my eyes, especially Sam's hysterical pounding of Lara's lifeless body at the end. Damn it.

She's a Croft. And always will be.
harlequin320 chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
nice chapter, keep up the good work
The Demon's Reflection chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
Jesus Fuck!
anon chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
I'm speechless
Guest chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
Noo Lara :'(
Trigger Fingers chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
I needed to lie down after this chapter due to emotional distress. Dammit Lara.
immo chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
The Aegis! USE IT SAM!
Avarenda chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
Is Sam going to use the Aegis?
lazarus wolf chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
"Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince (princess) and flights of angels sing the to thy rest."
'Hamlet' by William Shakespeare.
Nough said.