Reviews for Easier to run
Guest chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Amazing storyline, really well done :) keep up the good work
Avarenda chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Athena taking the form of Lara's mother?
iceland2010 chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
AAAAHHHHHH OH MY GOD! What?! I'm dead. This is freaking awesome.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/8/2015
Jesus! At least give Lara a 5 minute reprise or something e.e
anon chapter 39 . 3/7/2015
Trap after trap, obstacle after obstacle. I wonder, is there any place on Lara's body that isn't wounded?
j chapter 39 . 3/7/2015
epic battle! and things are getting even more crazy! love it!
rundownSabEr chapter 38 . 3/3/2015
That didn't go well as expected.
Now I can't wait, what was the thing that snorted behind Lara I'm hella curious about it.

Anyway thanks for the chapter update, can't wait for the next one. :)
HeidiW chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Oh no...

Not enough that Lara has to go up against two goddesses' avatars but a beast as well (Minotaur? Centaur? Something else entirely?). With no weapons. With a body that is one trembling half-step away from utter collapse. All the while trying to fight through the perpetual haze of multiple concussions. I just can't imagine how she can possibly come out of this.

And that's one of the many reasons I love this fic so much ;)

CD seriously needs to adapt this into a movie; forget the perpetually-stalled, difficult-to-adapt reboot film, this is the story they need to bring to the big screen. It's rare that a work of written fiction has such a cinematic feel to it, but this one has it in spades.

Pfangirl: Author and screenplay credit. Hey, why not? ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Ok. Wow! One moment we have breathtaking action, and the next you outline an archeological wonder with such detail... Honestly, what is your background?
J chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Ahh shieeet things are getting dire again for poor Lara! Wonder how she'll get out of this one!
J chapter 37 . 3/1/2015
Awesome again!
Priceless2 chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
More heart-thumping adventure coming along the way! It's ironic, but if only Lara could have turned that spurt of earlier mega-strength against the malicious Dupont, I'd say it would be one satisfying crack for her. And, she's in need of so much TLC now, it hurts! But before that, we need to see what shimmering wonders (and dangers) await her in Athena's stronghold.
HeidiW chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
Into the fire...

I kept wincing at the shellacking Dupont was dishing out...to both girls, damn him. You have a decided knack of getting the reader worked up to the point where one wants to jump into the page to intervene...

Lara has nothing left yet is being forced to undertake another mission; she also knows full well that the moment the Aegis is laid at Natla's feet, both she and Sam are dead. Or worse. And that damned Natla is totally fine with her knowing, because Lara has no other choice. She would throw herself into a spinning propeller if it could buy just a few more precious seconds of life for Sam, and Natla knows it.

I really hope there won't be too many bumps waiting for Lara behind that lintel, as right now she's not even running on fumes; only her love of Sam is keeping her on her feet, and barely at that.

Does she have anything left? I can't wait to find out ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
Can't decide who I hate more, Natla or Dupont? And the action has risen to unbearable heights.
You are simply gifted.
lestibur chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
this is madness how can a half-dead person continue in this adventure? , is like a lara zombie
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »