Reviews for Easier to run
harlequin320 chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
keep up the good work, update soon
lazarus wolf chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
(I visualize Natla's fingers steepled ala Mr. Burns of 'The Simpsons') "Excellent... mooohahahaaaa" good set up of the last leg of this wonderous journey
J chapter 36 . 2/25/2015
Great chapter once again!
mr Canadian chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
oh fuck, oh shit, oh god, oh no
harlequin320 chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
nice little flashback, I do wonder whether or not if it will serve as little more than an interlude? in any case, nice chapter, keep up the good work
HeidiW chapter 35 . 2/21/2015
I just noticed that my earlier review for this chapter seemingly didn't "take" - darn !

There have been countless hair-raising sequences in this incredible story so far, but nothing approached the sheer dread I felt when it began to look very much as though Lara would indeed be truly alone in the world; for a moment there, I had my head in my hands as I was reading and realized I wasn't breathing either...you've written so many incredible passages, but I would pay real money to see this one on film. Talk about an emotional whopper.

I love how you so beautifully underlined just what Sam means to Lara, how much she needs her above all else in the world. Then to dangle her on the edge of that precipice...dang you. Dang you to Heck. ;)

And to top it all off, being the master of tension and cliffhangers, you pull off yet another doozy. Of course by reviewing in reverse this time I know what's coming, but that doesn't make it any less nerve-wracking.

CD totally gotta bring you into the fold for the perpetually-stalled TR movie. This stuff is way too good not to make a living off of. Seriously.
HeidiW chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
Oh my god, what a changeup...

The first three quarters of this chapter is a beautiful, heartwarming and precious memory of Lara's childhood - love seeing the genesis of her insatiable curiosity and desire for knowledge, couching it in one of her father's bedtime stories is just a bonus :)

And then...captured by an irate Dupont?! This might well be the ultimate cliffhanger you've written, and that's saying something. She can't, she just can't, survive yet another beating at the hands of Dupont & Co...

Sam, it's time...
Guest chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
I remember an oath concerning Dupont in one of the earlier chapters. It wasn't anything nice. It is time to see that come true? Please let it be.
ShibaPi chapter 35 . 2/17/2015
And when we thought they would get away safely, they just got into deeper shit. Frickin awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it comes soon.
anon chapter 35 . 2/16/2015
Have a little mercy! Another cliffhanger?! Please let them have a rest! I can't imagine what they look like right now.
(I'm so hooked, if it's not obvious)
harlequin320 chapter 35 . 2/16/2015
and they're captured again, nice chapter, keep up the good work
J chapter 35 . 2/16/2015
Another amazing chapter once again! Lara just can't catch a break can she? Update soon!
amantle chapter 34 . 2/12/2015
Ha, that last bit I totally imagined Lara's voice from the TR: Reboot's version yelling Sam's name. I really do like the similes and metaphors used in the last few chapters. Particularly the one with the cheetah chasing after the carcass being dragged about by a jeep. But they all lend a captivating visual hand to the action and story telling.
Azirahael chapter 34 . 2/9/2015
Holy shit!

It's really Beat On Lara day!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/9/2015