Reviews for Easier to run
lestibur chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
i love this fic more and more xD
harlequin320 chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
nice chapter, keep up the good work
Trigger Fingers chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
Chapter 30, what can I say? Absolutely thrilling. It was vivid to a point where I felt as though I was pinballing around in the van alongside Lara and Sam.
SixxHunter chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
I love what you did in this chapter with Lara's dark side rearing it's head. It's not that she does what she needs to to survive but that she relishes the moment when a man's blood sprays all over her. It's very dark and disturbing but with that said you also show how she sacrificed herself for Sam. Sam is one of Lara's saving graces and I love how that's illustrated here.
HeidiW chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
It never ceases to amaze me how you can shift from quiet and introspective passages to nerve-wracking action-packed episodes with equal adeptness; this chapter had be shifting uncomfortably in my chair with your masterful use of ever-increasing tension. You know what's coming, but that does nothing to reduce the foreboding - could Lara escape her captors without suffering even further injury?

Yikes.

I love how you harken back to Can't Go Home in Lara's animalistic mindset in this piece; she is once again the unchained lioness ready to do anything and everything to ensure survival - only even more so, with her protectiveness of Sam (which is so beautifully demonstrated in the final act) only further driving her viciousness.

But my goodness, how much more of a beating can Lara's body take? Yamatai seems a relative cakewalk by comparison. I literally grimaced when reading the third last paragraph. Kudos to you for making it so (painfully) real ;)

Well, they're in each other's arms now at least, even if it is under a big pile of twisted, smoking metal. We take what we can, right? ;)
anonn chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
There has to be a limit to cliffhangers! Every time I think it can't be worse, you invent another conundrum, another accident, another mishap. And, tada! You never cease to amaze me.

That said, either your chapters are getting shorter or my addiction is getting worse since I can't get enough of them.
Imeros chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
I really love this story and how you are setting it up for us. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lestibur chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
wow :) great chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
:o excellent chapter! love all your writing btw!
The Demon's Reflection chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
All I can think is that Lara got impaled by the shared.
J chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
Amazing as usual!
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'M SO HAPPY YOU MADE A SEQUEL OMG THANK YOUUUU ! Beautiful as always Q.Q
mendesana chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
am i the obnly one that cant read the 29th
harlequin320 chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
so Lara has gained a couple allies and has been presented a window of opportunity? now this should be interesting, can she make her move before they reach the rendezvous point and Natla and Dupont (I'm guessing)? I look forward to more, keep up the good work
HeidiW chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
The game's afoot!

I had a sneaking suspicion Larson might turn out to have a vestigial sliver of humanity since his "Dude" comment back in chapter 15, but that didn't stop me from having a brief heart palpitation when he ordered Lara's handlers to halt. But even so Lara's situation is still precarious. With Larson and Stone's help I can anticipate her getting her hands free but that's an awfully long way from freedom, given she can barely stand on her feet...

About Stone, I really like your portrayal of her here and describing her heartbreakingly impossible dilemma - I hope that somehow Lara will be able to help, if she can somehow extricate herself from Natla's clutches.

Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what you've got in store next time round - does Lara have one last fight left in her?

Crystal folks, take note! ;)
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »