Reviews for Easier to run
The Demon's Reflection chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
"Of course she's going to get it for you." I gotta say I love this version of Natla it's a more desperation driven as opposed to conqueror type giving a much more vicious and ruthless manner. The old Natla, while threatening and malicious did not have the limited time, and was not as threatening, and not as threatening, and was willing to wait. I think you may have one upped the writers.
Metroidvania chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
On some level, I understand Sam's plight, and it has been a long time in the making. Lara has been...domineering at times, even if it is based on her feelings for Sam, which can certainly make someone feel inferior.

On the other hand, unless part of her growing up included combat training and the like, there's a time and a place for everything, and the way Sam brings up the issue in response to Lara promising to get her home safely, and taking that as a means of further dismissing Sam's input/self-worth feels kind of an odd logical progression, even if the two are reconnecting.

Just my 2 cents, tho. Loving the story, at any rate.

Until next.
Babeee chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
such an incredible story! I love it ! what more i can say?
Please keep going!
Lily chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
So sad... I have no words. The first time Lara broke Sam's heart it was bearable, even kind of romantic. It made me crave for continuation. The sesond time Lara left her, feeling used and broken, was just too much for me. U lost me here, I'm sorry. Sam might be a spoiled, annoying bitch at times but she didn't deserve this. Not sure if I want to keep reading... I might later but for now, this is just too much heartache.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
So I'm kind of dying to know what happens!
This is awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Lara, your idea better work 'cuz another beating might just break you T_T

My goodness, I've read the TR novel and its writers got nothing on you. You works are much much better. The writing, the narrative, the pacing, the emotions! You've set the standards pretty high :)

Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
Everytime I see an update, I start spinning around like a gyroscope before settling down and reading the chapter.

Awesome.
HeidiW chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
Yet another wonderful chapter, this one a distinctly transitional work setting the stage for the next act. What makes this one so exciting is that in your past works I'd sometimes had theories about what you had hidden behind the next literary curtain (most often wrong, but still), but this time I'm totally baffled as to the next chapter. Hook. Yank. ;)

Okay, Dupont is officially at the top of my list of most despised characters ever. He really needs to get his comeuppance at Lara's hands. But one wonders how she can possibly do that in her condition...of course, one benefit of his continuing brutality is that he is inadvertently contributing to Lara and Sam realizing just how much they still love each other. Still want Lara to kick him off a cliff, though. Preferably into a pack of rabid hyenas.

You know, they are apparently having a devil of a time adapting the TR2013 game to the big screen, mainly due to the fact that the game, great as it was, doesn't translate well to a cinematic format. It's why I think you should totally pitch this fantastic fic to MGM/GK - THIS would make a great TR movie.

The one thing I'm sensing a foreshadowing for is Sam becoming Lara's tech guru, her nerd-in-the-nest as it were. But of course, they both have to survive in order for this to come about...

Argh!
Gayer than Fiction chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
The PTSD therapy bills will be astronomical for both Lara and Sam, but dang, they are two tough ladies. Thank you for making these two shine despite being outnumbered and outgunned but never outwitted, or "out-willed".

Do wonder what that something is Lara is going to ask of Natla. Looking forward to the next chapter.

As always, thank you for sharing!
harlequin320 chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
interesting as always, keep up the good work
SixxHunter101 chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
What a wonderful way to cover Lara's return to the surface. Brilliant writing utilizing several plot devices with Sam's video cameras and Lara's dreams, that you introduced earlier. I did believe in the beginning that Lara was having another dream but it wasn't.

I loved this chapter, you showed that Lara had begun to recognize and overcome her faults which prevented her from engaging in a relationship with Sam but you didn't forget the complication of Steven. I totally believe that now Sam and Lara can figure out how to navigate the situation they are in together because of Lara's development in the past few chapters.

I can't praise you enough. This story is the most well thought out and crafted story that I've read in the Tomb Raider fandom. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
MaskofGein chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
Stayed up past 3 am to read every chapter so far. This is absolutely exquisite. So much delicious suffering. I'm in love with this story
Priceless2 chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
A very surreal episode. One could almost pluck this, out of the depths of a twisted day-dream. And, it's filled to the brim with lots of Sam/Lara goodness. I could hear the ship's engines revving to go again! As always, the chapter is so often worth the wait. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Wish you were the one in charge of TR storyline. And storytelling too. Especially storytelling. The tiny flashbacks a gesture ignites, inner thoughts of second guessing, switching to third person POV with Sam's edited clips... All these and more show your talent. This isn't a fanfic just to get two characters together. This is an intricate story of a world where these characters live.
Please keep writing.
harlequin320 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
nice chapter, keep up the good work
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »