Reviews for Easier to run
lazarus wolf chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Once more dear friend, once more... an unexpected gem. Thank you for sharing this talent.
You excel at the art of taking expectation and thwarting it wonderfully.
I dare anyone to say they can see what is coming.
Well played, and original as always.
LAZ
The Demon's Reflection chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I swear to god you are more torturous than Asynca with your cliffhangers.
HeidiW chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Aiiieee! Chapter 25 is up!

Okay, I'll admit I was expecting great things from this chapter, but I didn't expect that unique storytelling device that was Sam's multimedia presentation - it was a masterful way of revealing enough of Lara's extraction to us readers while still leave a compelling mystery to tease us: just what happened with that Oracle down there? And Lara mumbling in ancient Greek - I get the feeling you've got something up your sleeve there also, dang you...ever more questions! But then that's one of the qualities of being a brilliant storyteller :D

Oh, and you managed to squeeze in two very powerful sequences in this chapter, to boot...your heart-wrenching scene in which what was left of Lara staggers out of the grotto, wild-eyed and near death was just an emotional tour-de-force...as was her later self-realization with Sam. Could it be that these two are finally going to fulfill their entwined destinies together? I will readily admit I'm totally fangirling over that - you're one of the few writers that doesn't shrink back from portraying these two in that beautiful relationship, and I'm totally hopping around inside like an excited bunny in anticipation of the road you've planned out for them :)

And as if it wasn't enough, you've set the hook with yet another brilliant cliff-hanger...not that I needed hooking, mind you, but you do know how to snare your readers :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I love you.
Yay.
Cookies.
Scepterra chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
You write beautifully, and this is my favorite fanfic on TR. Please never stop writing :P
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Please update.. I can't wait any longer
Guest chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
A weird ending but alright
SixxHunter ch 24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So I was wondering why you extended the battle between Lara and her alternate ego last chapter and now I get it. This chapter is beautiful. Lara's realization of everything..I can totally believe that now she realizes her flaws and weaknesses that prevented her from reconciling her relationship with Sam. Great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
octousalive chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
I really like how you insert the stand-alone passages within the story, it really helps us look into Lara's mind and how she came to be who she is now, not just what Yamatai molded her into. You've really given life to stone-cold Tomb Raider. Breaking up the fast pace of the plot creates that jarring introspection that Lara herself is forced to go through after burning through all the things she cares about.

Your story itself is really well-researched in the setting and artfully crafted.

Also, FEELS. I truly hope this all ends well for Lara and Sam and I cannot wait to see what trials the Pythia has left for Lara, and what schemes Natla is formulating!
harlequin320 chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
interesting chapter as always, keep up the good work
The Demon's Reflection chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
The anticipation knows no limit.
lestibur chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Loved the chapter! xD
Priceless2 chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
An awesome introspection! A total entwining of reflection and reconciliation of Lara's twin shadows. Puts things in perspective, and makes you feel for her double at the same time. But, that part of her is a tigress that needs still to be kept in check. (Although, it brings to mind some more interestingly naughty imagery with a certain other lady that Lara likes. :D)

Now, we are off to see what tricks Pythia is going to pull of her bag next, and how much closer it may just hit to home.
HeidiW chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
OMG, heartwrenching, much?

It doesn't really matter that the Lara's parents were an illusion, their effect on her (and her double) were palpable; I think their memories is what made the doppelgänger falter, the thin veil between Lara's two halves momentarily drawing back and allowing each a glimpse into the psyche of the other - a prelude to Lara's realization (perhaps even acceptance?) of her dual nature...I don't know if she's truly there yet (only time will tell) but at the same time it's something she desperately needed, even if she very nearly died getting there. Brilliant.

But now there's something else entirely - what is the oracle up to? Another journey? Something else entirely? This is the best cliffhanger yet (and that's saying something) - now you've got me even more eager for the next chapter!

Yet another beautifully-crafted installment! This entire work really deserves to be published you know...
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »