Reviews for Easier to run
lazarus wolf chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Lara Croft in therapy... done right.
Well played - again.
Gayer than Fiction chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Further introspection of a torn character at its very best, packaged in action sequences that ring much more true than anything we get to see at the male-dominated movies (and thanks to adrenaline and a steel will, our badly injured heroine can keep going somehow).

Maybe our greatest heroic achievement in life is to accept and embrace those parts of us we've come to loathe. You're certainly giving a very big argument in favor of this, and making Lara's introspective journey not only believable, but also relatable.

As always, this is very well written. Thank you for sharing.
Asuna chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Loved the chapter!... Thank you for creating such an amazing story :D
Sevatarion chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
You write descriptions of physical sensation so vividly. My skull and ribs screamed in psycho somatic resonance. I await your next update.

I hope your move was good and you enjoy your new location.
J chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Incredible as usual!
SixxHunter101 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
This is another excellent chapter. What kept Lara alive on Yamatai was here resourcefulness which you show here with the pain killers. I look forward to the next chapter. Hope your new (or old) surroundings treat you well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Really? I didn't know e.e
That would explain the long butt absence..
Priceless2 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Turn-about is totally fair and satisfying play indeed! A lovely heroic twist after the jittery trepidation at seeing Lara (original) hunted to her wit's end. More mysteries and terror surely await, to challenge the lady knight's mettle!
lazarus wolf chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Excellent as always. Good luck with the new surroundings
L.
HeidiW chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Can we say, "Reset"? ;)

Once again Lara has to run the gauntlet, but at least now the odds are stacked (slightly) more evenly - even if her double still has both pistols. Talk about on the edge of your seat!

But of course there's a caveat - Lara's suffered even further injuries, and her energy reserves (what little she had) are gone. And now her double's royally pissed.

I love how this is going: the brutality of the fight mirrors Lara's own inner turmoil. And yet, in a strange way, it might be giving her an insight into herself that she had long buried since Yamatai - could her doppelgänger inadvertently provide her with an understanding of herself that she would otherwise refuse to consider? I'm just theorizing of course, but I feel there's something bigger at play here - you're crafting an altogether epic story of introspection and I can't wait to see what you've got in store next.

Sigmund would love this fic. As would Rambo. By such yardsticks are the truly great fanfics measured :D
leafsdownfall chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Excellent use of the painkillers. I didn't think of that. I'm also looking forward to the death of one of them. Currently cheering for both!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You have to realize she's in the process of moving to Japan - kinda hard to update when you're changing continents!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
Update! Please! Or, maybe just a disclaimer update of what's coming soon?
blamethebluebirds chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Jesus...I just spent my entire night reading this non-stop. That hasn't happened in a really long time. Bravo.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Why dont you update anymore? :(
This fanfic is the best fanfic I've ever read. Just please continue
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »