Reviews for Easier to run
lestibur chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
-.- so sad chapter
Agilufo chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
I'm not sure I want to read the last chapter ... this hurts so bad.
Guest chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
After teasing us for most of the story with LaraSam this ending is highly unsatisfying for me.
Guest chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
The thing with Reboot is that new Lara won't be an old Lara and it was already said. She's a human being with all kinds of emotions. I don't know if I like her letting Sam go without at least telling her. It's going to hurt not only her, but also me. I haven't shipped Lara with anyone until SS Endurance broke all the ice aroung lonely-old-Lara and presented me this beautiful new person with such a great friend. I LOVE Lara and I want her to be happy. And there's no happiness with loneliness. She deserves Sam and Sam deserves her. They should be together.
The Demon's Reflection chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
Ho...ly...crap...You've actually made sense of the multiple continuities...You've actually bridged all the games...in such a way that actually makes works...you've made it so that it's now possible to see exactly how the newest Lara becomes who she is in the older games, how she was able to take so much punishment, and yet walk away completely fine in the long run. And how there's always this under current of Sadness to her despite her confidence, brash attitude, and why she's always alone...the circle is complete...Bravo...this is officially the greatest Tomb Raider fanfic I've read...and I've Read a lot of them. And while you're probably going to get flak for making Lara and Sam not end up together, is actually the more mature ending, life doesn't always go ho you want it, and that sometimes you have to give up what you want, To quote Roth, "Sacrafice is a choice you make." And to quote Spock and Kirk (yeah I know they're not the original source but still.)
Spock "The needs of the many, outweight..."
Kirk "The needs of the few..."
Spock "Or the one."
Followed by Spocks last words (before his resurrection) "I have been...and always will be...your friend." Which is just as relevant to Lara and Sam. Words cannot say how good this story is.
Deberzer chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
I am not quite sure why it is that you and Asynca cling so much to classic Lara that both of you are/were hellbend on turning Reboot Lara back into it without Sam at her side. Oh well.
Sevatarion chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Amazing talent but one big problem: I still haven't read about Dupont getting his.

Your story is already better than whatever ROTR turns out to be, no matter how good.
The Demon's Reflection chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
Oh good, I was beginning to think Lara wouldn't get to level that fucker.
Trigger Fingers chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
On top of losing her memory, Sam doesn't even remember the night with Lara in NYC? Talk about salting the wound.

I felt just as devestated Lara did. The love of her life is alive, but she still lost her. Tears were teetering on my eyelids when Lara recounted an intimate snippet of the night they spent together. It was so incredibly sweet.

Still, I'm holding onto the glimmer of hope that Lara and Sam will get their long-awaited ending together. As it was mentioned, pre-Yamatai Lara was fine with just being her best friend. But so much has happened since then and now she has been gifted with a fresh start. Take this chance and fight for the love of your life, Lara. PLEASE.

Glad that bastard Mo got decked, though. What a relief.
Historyman 14 chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
This is not fair. Sam have to remember.

Who is with me?
lestibur chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
so sad chapter, but soo good one :)
harlequin320 chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
hmm ... interesting, keep up the good work, I look forward to more
HeidiW chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
Holy crap, pathos, much?

Reading this, I had the horrid feeling of emptiness that Lara felt...but then that was the intention, wasn't it? The helplessness, the capitulation...it all comes off the page with heartbreaking power. The Aegis has charged an abominable price. It's doubly underlined by the middle passage that outlines what once was, and what could have continued to be...a future snatched away from one who always felt without.

And yet, through all this, there is a glimmer of hope at the end - an epiphany for Lara, perchance?

I have no idea what's coming, but Lara's not one to just give up. Everything she's learned about herself over the course of this incredible story has to count for Something, right? ;)
Guest chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
This story is killing meeeeeee! I'm crossing my fingers for lots of fluff every time I see an update and every time I'm getting all this angst and I just... omfg, I just want them to be happy! Together! :D I hope Sam will remember everything and Lara won't run away.

Damn, I really need some good SS Endurance fluff in my life. I haven't read any for a long time and "Rise" news aren't making me hopeful for any girls' action either. It's such a sulky mood...
lazarus wolf chapter 46 . 4/5/2015
The physical state, and mindset of classic Lara. Also, Moe writing one word and publishing it insinuating a relationship between Lara and Sam that he has no true proof of, and that both parties deny? The lawsuit settlement the publisher would be forced to pay out would pay for not just the wedding, the honeymoon, their house, kids education, but ALL of Laras expeditions... oh, AND destroy Moe's career.
As far as
Lara? I'm reminded of a foggy airfield at night, tearfilled eyes, and a fearless person of action telling the they love, "Heres looking at you kid."
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »