Reviews for Easier to run
Trigger Fingers chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
Oh my god, Sam doesn't remember anything? Oh my god.

I can't help but to admire the way you always manage to pull the rug out from under us in each chapter. In my last review I said I would brace myself for this chapter but it was no use, I was still sucker punched by the cliffhanger.

Most importantly, what's in store for Lara and Sam? Will she get her memory back? Is she going to marry Steven in the end? Or will Lara fight for her?

Another brilliant (and painful) chapter as always :)
Lest chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
Oh, poor Sam. But I think she deserves a break from Lara. It would be so much easier to forget, right?
lazarus wolf chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
I like your representation of Steve here. I felt it accurate, and genuine of the type of man Sam would give herself too for life if she couldn't have the person she loved most. (As with Lara, being with another woman would be too painful for her - remind her of Lara too much.)
As for songs: 'Storms' by Fleetwood Mac
The Demon's Reflection chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
For fuck's sake. You're just hell bent on torturing them aren't you?
yutop chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
While reading this chapter it kept coming in my mind the concept album, " The Human Equation" by the metal band Ayreon.
By the way, i wanted to let you know that i really enjoy your story. Im following from the early beginning. How many chapters are left really?
immo chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
A BREAK. Just let Lara and Sam catch a break, those poor babies :( And what did happen in the mysterious cavern?
Priceless2 chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
I ship Steven and Hate-Filled Guest because together they can foam at the mouth over Lara and Sam's relationship.

LOL! Although the irony will be lost on hate-filled guest, as he seem to have sailed past the sign that says "Fanfiction". Also, he clearly has no concept of bisexuality (women who are attracted to both genders), which is frankly how Lara and Sam are portrayed throughout the story.

Oh, and lesbian women are some of the most beautiful (inside and out), independent, and in Lara's case, charmingly chivalrous ladies ever. What would I do without them? Rock on with the relationship.

Great chapter as always, mighty author! :)
Trigger-Fingers chapter 44 . 4/1/2015

Seriously, don't even consider that guest's tirade as constructive criticism. They obviously can't stand the possibility that Lara can be something other than straight, and they're lashing out. They wouldn't know quality writing and character development if it smacked them in the mouth.

Write on, Pfangirl.
orion09 chapter 44 . 3/31/2015
Loving it...
anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
To the guest with shining comment:

Why read through ch 44 when you hated it this much? The exit was one click away, on the top right or left corner.
lazarus wolf chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Wow. Another hate filled 'guest'. Tell us how you really feel.
Great job as always you gifted, intelligent, thoughtful, wonderful woman, oh yeah, and understandibly, rightfully proud...LESBIAN!
Heavens... whatever will poor guest rant about now? Me?
Go ahead. I can't write for shit. I'd love for you to waste your time trying to read it.
guest chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Too much yammering on and on. It is obviously being written to make Lara a lesbian. That she is being explored in different situations to drive your personal perspective across. You are obviously lesbian yourself. You seem to be obsessed with her being gone for Sam. Can you not understand close friend ships without making them gay? your word play, perspective comments within the writing even through the characters scream that you are a disgruntled lesbian fighting to turn the friend ship of Lara and Sam into a twisted trashy relationship. The game never goes there. The older games had class, and her sexuality was never needed for her to shine.

She had beauty, brains and was in incredible shape. Now she is taken for a more American sounding ding bat that is lesbian and hates tombs. She works in a bar and has No resemblance to the old Lara. Hell, your so called poorly written crap romp here, is worse than the reboot trash they call Tomb Raider 2013. poorly written like the crap novel that came out recently, but even that tripe was better than this shit! You have no clue about the character it is clear. Write about something you know.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Wait, what? Why Sam is pretty much on the brink of death? Did she like "took" Lara's injuries or something? It's also very weird to hear that Lara's scars vanished. I don't know how I feel about it, I loved them. Oh, and now Lara is going to feel guilty about Sam's state, huh? I really hope she won't leave her!
HeidiW chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
You are nothing if not unpredictable. Holy crap.

I was dumbfounded when Lara's injuries, even from infancy, were now somehow non-existent - in that sense I was as confused as Lara herself. Yet you somehow managed to convey an ever growing sense of dread as the chapter progressed - as "Amelia" had said, use of the Aegis comes with a price. And now Sam has paid that price.

Goodness but these beautiful souls just can't buy a break - but therein lies the magic of their relationship. Their utter devotion to the other, the sacrifices each one makes, unhesitatingly, just underlines why these two are meant for each other.

But now, the proverbial fly in the ointment...how can Lara reconcile what has happened with what is about to? An entirely different type of challenge awaits her now...

Incredible!
anon chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
No going anywhere Lara, no going anywhere.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »