Reviews for Easier to run
Lou chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Steven go away, your time is done.

I hope you won't use the same motive again that Lara will think of leaving Sam because "she has Steven"...
immo chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
OF COURSE THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. Oh man... Sam picked up the Aegis? COME ONNNNN... Why can't they catch a break? SAAAAAAAAM! Pull throughhhhh...
Trigger Fingers chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
"The penny had dropped" and so did my stomach, Christ what a cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the awkward conversation between Lara and Steven next chapter.

I'm so distressed about Sam, too :( neither her or Lara can seem to catch a break.

Super chapter, anxious for the next, as usual! I'll brace myself just in case more heartache is on the way.
The Demon's Reflection chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Took the dumbass long enough for realise. One thing, damn you, I had the idea for Lara being healed of all her injuries for one of my future fics, but with a different mythology. Good chapter as always
jenna-pls chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
sorry steven, but OPA! SHE DIDN'T DIE NOW SAM DON'T DIE
ShibaPi chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
What the heck is happening?
harlequin320 chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
and the shoe drops ... nice chapter, keep up the good work
lestibur chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
wooooooooooooooooooow sooo great chapter! :)
Trigger Fingers chapter 43 . 3/27/2015
"She left no mark." Such a heartbreaking sentence.

This was a powerful and fascinating glimpse at Lara's afterlife and "what could've been's". My head was reeling! I don't think I've read a fic before where it explored how different Lara as a person would've turned out if her parents never disappeared, so I'm glad you ventured into that area.

The glimpse at Lara and Sam's life felt so bittersweet to read. Lara dammit, you should've stayed. I liked picturing Lara slipping her wedding ring onto her necklace before she entered a tomb, and always returning into Sam's arms.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I really don't know what to expect, but I'm confident it'll be excellent as usual.
J chapter 43 . 3/26/2015
Omg so amazing!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/25/2015
Aaaah! Nope! Why are you torturing us like this? XD
Sam must be pissing her pants off now, lol. And poor Lara, pretty much dead right now. She's going to have a heck of PTSD once again, isn't she? Oh well, as long as she has Sam's support, I'm 200% into it so keep going
anon chapter 43 . 3/25/2015
Reaping what she sowed? Wow...
HeidiW chapter 43 . 3/25/2015
Okay, this is now mind-bogglingly epic! What a brilliant concept!

I really had no idea what to expect after the last chapter, or if there would even be another, given the apparent finality of the events therein, but this is hands-down amazing - everything that Lara was, is and could be all contained in one brilliant narrative. Lara's demons are now well and truly manifesting themselves, only this time her very soul is at stake. Might even her doppelganger make a reappearance?

CD have to take a look at this incredible fic and see how a truly epic Lara-centric story should be written...to think this could have been canon rather than the MapQuest novel we ended up getting.

No matter what happens in future chapters, there's no way anyone can top this Lara Croft fanfic. This is and will always be on its own pedestal.

Now, about those movie rights... ;)
Guest chapter 43 . 3/25/2015
We have reached the Debbie Downer section of this fanfic. Last three chapters have been painful...Good!...but painful. Keep up the great writing.
lazarus wolf chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
Dante would approve of this.
Very well done