Reviews for Into the Shadows
RkieFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Leslie,

Good story. It ranked very high on the creep factor. Parts of it had my hair standing on end.

Please write more.

Cindy
Rhonda chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Thought I had already done this but guess not..LOL. Leslie.. Excellent job. I enjoyed it a lot. Good suspense and angst and all that stuff:) Keep it up!
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Great story. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Well written. Looking forward to another Rookies addtion!
Tracy chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Great story Leslie! I loved it. I also read it twice. Please write more.
Karen Finn chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Excellent Story. Very well written. Once I started reading it couldn't stop. Kept me on the edgeof my seat. Can't wait to read another of your stories. Keep writing.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Leslie,

I loved this story .. I started reading and could not stop until I had finished.. as a matter of fact it is such a great story I read it twice.

You have a great talent for writing and I hope you write more Mike and Jill stories. I can't write to save my life but I love to read these stories and I am on the site everyday.

I admire your talent and I hope to read more from you soon.
terri cox chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Excellent!story line was awsome..Thought i was right there with them..Nice job and keep up the good writting..
nancy chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Leslie,

Great story, couldn't put it down,had to finish the whole story. Keep up the good work Leslie can't wait for another one.

Thanks NAncy
Julie chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Very well done. I was at the edge of my seat. I hope you plan on doing more.
Rena chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
This was an excellant story! Once I started, I couldn't quit. Hope you plan on writing more