Reviews for The Winchester Bond: Like Father, Like Son
humbid123 chapter 39 . 3/12
I can not begin to explain the feelings this story has gave me! It's all so beautiful and well written that I have read it as fast as I think it's humanly possible. The plot was intriguing and the characters were all well rounded and interesting! Favourited and now I'm off to read the rest if the stories! THANK YOU!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
*shudder* legos are terrible. Stepping on one isn't a fate I would even save for my worst enemy. That and running your hand over with a gym scooter. The pain is almost equivalent to stepping on a lego.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
oh lord i cant express how much i love this story. im usually not a fan of the whole dean and cas nephillim baby storyline but i love the way youve handled this and im definately putting this story in my list
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
awwwwwww this story just...dawwwwww
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
Grandparent's Day! Bobby is a totally badass grandpa... AND CHUCK CAME TO GRANDPARENT'S DAY! That's so awesome, and Johnny doesn't know how cool it is, but it's so great! (I'm really tired and apologize if my reviews have ceased to make sense...).
Balthy and Alfie bonding was hilarious. It's good to see that Balthazar really does have a heart after all. I'm glad to see more of Alfie in this fic, he's such a fun character. Another fantastic chapter!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 36 . 6/17/2014
This chapter name alone is awesome. And the combined mental images of Lucifer and Michael as field trip chaperones and the rest of the gang playing Avengers accelerate this chapter above and beyond simple adjectives like 'awesome'. I would say super-awesome, but that just sounds like the name of a somewhat unimpressive superhero. Let's just leave it at this, this chapter is hilarious and wonderful and the cliffhanger is terrifying (great job with the sudden transition from funny to serious). I'm kind of glad I didn't have internet until after you'd posted the next few chapters, the cliffhanger would have driven me nuts. Great chapter!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 37 . 6/17/2014
Dean and Cas named their baby girl after Sam and Jo... so sweet and sappy and totally in-character, I love it. And Lucifer helping Michael get out of chaperoning a field trip, priceless. Poor Mikey is so gullible in his own special way. And Gabe's little panic attack was actually nice to see, it shows how much he really does care about these people and demonstrates some of the depth to his character that he tries so hard to hide. Great chapter!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 38 . 6/17/2014
Cute family bonding is adorable. :)
I like how the deceased members of the Winchester family are still involved in the boys' (plus Samantha's) lives. And the dialogue throughout this whole chapter was hilarious and heartwarming. The kids, especially Danny, adjusting to a new sister was funny and sweet. This was another awesome chapter!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
There are only three words for this chapter: cute beyond belief. This is so adorable and I love how all the members of the little Winchester/angel family interact with their newest addition. I can definitely see how all of the characters have grown and changed from who they were at the beginning of the story. Everyone is still completely in-character, but they have all become more of a family and it is AWESOME!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 40 . 6/17/2014
I'm so sorry I didn't review that last few chapters! I didn't have internet for awhile and when I finally got back online I discovered that you'd updated a gazillion times and I'm way behind... So I'm reviewing this wonderful fic now! This is hands down, one of my favorite Winchester family fics. It's so incredibly cute and the OCs are wonderful and I'm so sad it's over, I will definitely be reading the sequels and spin-offs. I really like how this last chapter/epilogue tied everything together neatly but also left room for future expansion, a very good end to an excellent fic. Now I'm off to review the other chapters...
hoki-poki-loki chapter 40 . 6/17/2014
I must say your fanfic has been a delight to me over the past couple of months that I've followed it. I always anxiously awaited an email about an update, and couldn't wait to read the next chapter; though I will admit I kept silent about my praise for far too long. You have a lovely writing style, and this fic has been an extreme joy to read. I am unbelievably grateful (and a bit selfishly so) that you're continuing this verse, because I'm not so sure I'm ready to give it up yet. Keep on being amazing and creating astounding work; you have certainly found a long-term fan in me.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 40 . 6/17/2014
This was an awesome story! I can't wait for the rest that will follow!
OnyxDay chapter 40 . 6/17/2014
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb...
loved this story! Cant wait for the next ones!
Saga.ELM chapter 40 . 6/17/2014