Reviews for The Misanthrope
Shanatora chapter 14 . 6/28
so cute! I love this fic!
Apokhalypso chapter 14 . 4/27
oh god i love your story! I'm sorry if my review has some mistakes because i'm french, but i really love your story!
i read first this story translate in french, but the translation is not finished yet, and i can't wait to know the end of this beautiful story, so, here am I! :D

I loooove the relation between eren and evi, because it's exactly how I imagine they can be together without titans, and battles and other damn stuff which destroy their life!
and the best part was of course the lemon scene, even if I don't understand all the words, the main part was understandable.
soooooooo thank you very much for this story! :D
tschuss!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 14 . 3/21
Really loved this Ereri fic. I loved its use of AU. That made it much more interesting than most fics. Anywhoo, great job :)
Storm of Syren chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I loved this story so much... I can't even tell you.

It was nice to read a story that was so well written that had so much fluff and character development.

Also, when Eren and Levi first made love... I can't even. I don't know what to say because I blushed so hard. It was just filled with so much adoration, so much protectiveness and so much love.

I couldn't bare to review every chapter by the way, I just wanted to know what happened next and didn't take the time. I'm sorry for that.

But just know that I love this story to pieces and that I think you're very talented. I will take some time to look at your other stories as well. Just not tonight. It's really late and I should be sleeping.

But thanks again for the wonderful read. I think the story was paced well and I also liked that we got to see a side of Levi that was loving and gentle.

So many of his fics are just pure angst and smut and while I'm not exactly complaining, I just prefer fics like these a whole lot more.

Anyway, lots of virtual love ~ Syren.
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is so touching and hawttt! Best fic ever!
Lovely-Dark-Shadows chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was really cute 3 The only complaint I have is that the ending was a bit rushed, but I really enjoyed your story :)
Yvonne Park chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Good story! I really enjoyed reading it. haha Levi does seem like a grumpy old man. I think it works for him! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Aw wow i love this I his is wonderful
Arcana Elixir chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Awesome epilogue!
Arcana Elixir chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This is like Boku no pico, age wise. -_-" but the story is in this pace that is in tempo and not too fast of slow.
Alrya chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Hi there ! I've just read this fanfiction and it is really good! Until now, I was quite disapointed with most of the Rivaille/Eren, but I really love yours (even though it's UA, because its actually close to the original universe) and I like the work you've done with these characters (even if Rivi is a bit cheesy, I take it ;)) well, thank you very much for writing and posting it, you clearly made my day ! I kept smiling during 2 hours :D
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I honestly didn't even realize that this was the last chapter...
Wow...it only felt like ten minutes ago when I started the first chapter...
That was AMAZING, thank you so much for writing this
I really enjoyed it, and had to try and contain my squealing through out the last 4 chaps or so...but truly, thank you
And PLEASE write more fanfics with this pairing!
I've read all of the other 4 SnK fanfics you've wrote so far, an I love them all!
So please keep updating Ice Cream in Winter, or begin a new one!
PLEASE!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Oh my gosh
Soooooooo cute
Eren is the sweetest thing ever and Levi is just so kind
These two are seriously PERFECT!
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Now, here it is, my review for you

I often thought, what would have happened to them, if not for the titans around? What if they were themselves in another world?

Well, you gave an answer, that I greatly enjoy.
What I loved just so much was, that you didn't use those typical clich├ęs, that usually tend to spoil a story.
There was no overly dominant seme, no overly shy and submissive uke. It was even.
Still people held onto their pride, but they were no assholes.

I greatly enjoyed this.
I loved this slow change, that took place... slowly, Eren learning more and more about Levi and his person.
While Levi slowly gave in to the nice presence that came with Eren.
It was a nice way to a nice relationship.

Then, the lemon.
I've read many... MANY Lemons.
And I must say, yours seeks it's equal.
Not because it was overly smutty, hot, arousing... whatever...

It was - I'd say - accurate.
Can you imagine, that you made me fall for your woderful work with just one tiny difference between one or two words?

Common version: "Relax"
Yours: "Bear down"
True, in order to make a total novice understand what's the best to do, your version is perfect.

It was a serious, yet somehow gentle and open story, with not many difficulties... (in such stories difficulties often are the ONLY plot aside from sex)

So I hope I conveyed my great respect and utter ardor for your story!
I'd be thrilled to have your okay on translating at least the Lemon into german.

I don't want to own the story. I want to share your masterpiece with those who are not too good at english, and relive it in a language that I feel comfortable with!

*bows*
Yes chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I read this ages ago and I felt the urge to read it again and it took me a while to track it down! Still worth it though - it still melts my heart like it did before *hands you cookies* Is there a sequel to this?