Reviews for The Misanthrope
Yvonne Park chapter 14 . 2/13
Good story! I really enjoyed reading it. haha Levi does seem like a grumpy old man. I think it works for him! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Aw wow i love this I his is wonderful
Rosette-99 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Awesome epilogue!
Rosette-99 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This is like Boku no pico, age wise. -_-" but the story is in this pace that is in tempo and not too fast of slow.
Alrya chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Hi there ! I've just read this fanfiction and it is really good! Until now, I was quite disapointed with most of the Rivaille/Eren, but I really love yours (even though it's UA, because its actually close to the original universe) and I like the work you've done with these characters (even if Rivi is a bit cheesy, I take it ;)) well, thank you very much for writing and posting it, you clearly made my day ! I kept smiling during 2 hours :D
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I honestly didn't even realize that this was the last chapter...
Wow...it only felt like ten minutes ago when I started the first chapter...
That was AMAZING, thank you so much for writing this
I really enjoyed it, and had to try and contain my squealing through out the last 4 chaps or so...but truly, thank you
And PLEASE write more fanfics with this pairing!
I've read all of the other 4 SnK fanfics you've wrote so far, an I love them all!
So please keep updating Ice Cream in Winter, or begin a new one!
PLEASE!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Oh my gosh
Soooooooo cute
Eren is the sweetest thing ever and Levi is just so kind
These two are seriously PERFECT!
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Now, here it is, my review for you

I often thought, what would have happened to them, if not for the titans around? What if they were themselves in another world?

Well, you gave an answer, that I greatly enjoy.
What I loved just so much was, that you didn't use those typical clich├ęs, that usually tend to spoil a story.
There was no overly dominant seme, no overly shy and submissive uke. It was even.
Still people held onto their pride, but they were no assholes.

I greatly enjoyed this.
I loved this slow change, that took place... slowly, Eren learning more and more about Levi and his person.
While Levi slowly gave in to the nice presence that came with Eren.
It was a nice way to a nice relationship.

Then, the lemon.
I've read many... MANY Lemons.
And I must say, yours seeks it's equal.
Not because it was overly smutty, hot, arousing... whatever...

It was - I'd say - accurate.
Can you imagine, that you made me fall for your woderful work with just one tiny difference between one or two words?

Common version: "Relax"
Yours: "Bear down"
True, in order to make a total novice understand what's the best to do, your version is perfect.

It was a serious, yet somehow gentle and open story, with not many difficulties... (in such stories difficulties often are the ONLY plot aside from sex)

So I hope I conveyed my great respect and utter ardor for your story!
I'd be thrilled to have your okay on translating at least the Lemon into german.

I don't want to own the story. I want to share your masterpiece with those who are not too good at english, and relive it in a language that I feel comfortable with!

*bows*
Yes chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I read this ages ago and I felt the urge to read it again and it took me a while to track it down! Still worth it though - it still melts my heart like it did before *hands you cookies* Is there a sequel to this?
the.heart.crest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
wait! wait... I just finished this and i'll leave a worthy review for you... but the keyboard on my PC is shit.
Please await my honest reply!
VannaOrihara chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Gods that was just so beautiful and absolutely perfect! Now I'm so sad this story is over... Everything though, Absolute Perfection! ! ! !
KhaalidaNyx chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
I've been fangirling over this story the moment I read it. It's ridiculous. It's one thirty in the morning, and I should really get to bed, but screw that! I'm not getting a wink of sleep until I find something to distract my ridiculous brain and lull me into sleep. You did a wonderful job on this!
Luxembourgsbucktoothedgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Officially my favourite fanfiction of all time- this is fucking beautiful
omg chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
This was a gorgeous story - hit me right in the feels! I wish you would make a sequel! 3
Sunset's Crying chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
This story was absolutely wonderful. It was paced just right in both timing and character development. Excellent job!