Reviews for The Misanthrope
RmeGamr chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
Oh. My. God. I LOVE THIS!
Thank you chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
This is a really good fic. Definitely one of the better ones I have read in a while. It was well written, had an interesting plot, and was.. creative I guess you could say. The only criticism I have is that the last few chapters were mostly smut. (Not that I'm complaining, it's just that) Some people just aren't into that. Sorry for a semi-long review. Before I go I just want to say thank you for all the time and stuff you put into this fic, I really enjoyed it :)
Shanatora chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
so cute! I love this fic!
Apokhalypso chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
oh god i love your story! I'm sorry if my review has some mistakes because i'm french, but i really love your story!
i read first this story translate in french, but the translation is not finished yet, and i can't wait to know the end of this beautiful story, so, here am I! :D

I loooove the relation between eren and evi, because it's exactly how I imagine they can be together without titans, and battles and other damn stuff which destroy their life!
and the best part was of course the lemon scene, even if I don't understand all the words, the main part was understandable.
soooooooo thank you very much for this story! :D
tschuss!
LyraMusica chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Really loved this Ereri fic. I loved its use of AU. That made it much more interesting than most fics. Anywhoo, great job :)
Storm of Syren chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I loved this story so much... I can't even tell you.

It was nice to read a story that was so well written that had so much fluff and character development.

Also, when Eren and Levi first made love... I can't even. I don't know what to say because I blushed so hard. It was just filled with so much adoration, so much protectiveness and so much love.

I couldn't bare to review every chapter by the way, I just wanted to know what happened next and didn't take the time. I'm sorry for that.

But just know that I love this story to pieces and that I think you're very talented. I will take some time to look at your other stories as well. Just not tonight. It's really late and I should be sleeping.

But thanks again for the wonderful read. I think the story was paced well and I also liked that we got to see a side of Levi that was loving and gentle.

So many of his fics are just pure angst and smut and while I'm not exactly complaining, I just prefer fics like these a whole lot more.

Anyway, lots of virtual love ~ Syren.
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is so touching and hawttt! Best fic ever!
Lovely-Dark-Shadows chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was really cute 3 The only complaint I have is that the ending was a bit rushed, but I really enjoyed your story :)
Yvonne Park chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Good story! I really enjoyed reading it. haha Levi does seem like a grumpy old man. I think it works for him! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Aw wow i love this I his is wonderful
Arcana Elixir chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Awesome epilogue!
Arcana Elixir chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This is like Boku no pico, age wise. -_-" but the story is in this pace that is in tempo and not too fast of slow.
Alrya chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Hi there ! I've just read this fanfiction and it is really good! Until now, I was quite disapointed with most of the Rivaille/Eren, but I really love yours (even though it's UA, because its actually close to the original universe) and I like the work you've done with these characters (even if Rivi is a bit cheesy, I take it ;)) well, thank you very much for writing and posting it, you clearly made my day ! I kept smiling during 2 hours :D
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I honestly didn't even realize that this was the last chapter...
Wow...it only felt like ten minutes ago when I started the first chapter...
That was AMAZING, thank you so much for writing this
I really enjoyed it, and had to try and contain my squealing through out the last 4 chaps or so...but truly, thank you
And PLEASE write more fanfics with this pairing!
I've read all of the other 4 SnK fanfics you've wrote so far, an I love them all!
So please keep updating Ice Cream in Winter, or begin a new one!
PLEASE!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Oh my gosh
Soooooooo cute
Eren is the sweetest thing ever and Levi is just so kind
These two are seriously PERFECT!