Reviews for Alphabet of Two Fates
HorizonOneNightStar chapter 1 . 7/11
No sé cuantas veces lloré pero mis mangas están empapadas
readthishit chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
oh my god this was beautiful. honestly this is like a romeo and juliet tragedy, poor guys can't get a break. this really deserves more attention, it's so good!
victoronice chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I'm actually crying and i just can't do this right now oh my god, why do bittersweet endings like this make me so sad? I'm so - ugh. I supposed I asked for it when I started reading about this ship.
Kirishima Inoue chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is sooooo beautiful and gave me so much feels. This fanfic deserves more review !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
oh god...the afterlife really got to me and now I'm crying.
Thank you for taking me on an emotional rollercoaster.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
So good
WingvsFangs chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
As usual your story is great. I feel that these drabbles excluding D for Death (because of semi-recent manga events) fit very well into canon. I could see all of these drabbles happenning in their lives in the manga, so your story is kind of like a behind the scenes addition that are in DVDs. Out of the bunch my favorites were : C, E, I, M, N, P, S, T, Y, Z

I hope that Kishimoto does something similar to the effect of Z for Zephyr to conclude Madara and Hashirama's characters because the way you wrote it was a prefect end to tie up their characters. Also Madara actually has a happy ending and I think he deserves to have a satifising ending because he has been though a lot with the repeated figurative and literal backstabs.

Anyways, you brought up many points in your story that I agree with in the fact that Hashirama was not sad for his father's death, Madara's jealousy for Hashirama and Mito's marriage and Hashirama projecting Madara to have sex with Mito. All seemed like canon and I liked how you explored these ideas, it does make me feel a little sad for Mito though. I do enjoy the MadaHashi and HashiMada seme and uke switcheroo, it is always nice to see Madara as a seme. Your word choice is spot on as always, it is just the ways to choose your words for Madara feel so right like he would say those words and he would feel that conflicted way and I just really like how you describe Madara. I think that's about all I have to say, thank you for continuing to write wonderful stories. _
SanguinaryToxic chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I liked the last one best.
Ita-chan18 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ciao!
I read this story some time ago when I was looking for Hashirama/Madara fics to read since I just got into the pairing awhile back, and I have to say...I love this one of your stories the most! It was beautifully written, like all your other stories, and I love re-reading it over and over again, like most of your other stories. The last one here really made me cry. It was short, and simple, but it was sad. Sadly beautiful, and I cried. Not many people can do that in such short amount of words. You're a really good writer!
Skitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You should make more hashimada stories _
SayCheeseXD chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Amazing one shot, very creative! Thanks for sharing! :)
deletedaccountgone chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I actually read this when it was posted but I fail forever at comments so I waited. But my reaction was along the lines of, "Aww yeah Makkoska has posted new fic!"

I think you're the first person I've seen write Madara as being OLDER than Hashirama, even if it's only by a little.

Anyway I enjoyed the fic and hope you feed my obsession and write lots more of this pairing. *hearts*
Remiaa chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love your work so much... _
QueenPotatos chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
You're back you're back I'm soooo happyyyy (how are you doing btw? i'm rather fine for my part ty to ask)

God I hope we will have a Mugen Tsukiyomi with some HashiMada interaction I need this so much in my life just like the last part of this fic

I liked it a lot :) as always :)