Reviews for Crooked Lines
Naralynnia chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'm obsessed with reading your stories. Seriously. It's blissfully toxic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
AMGA THIS- *dies from pure amazingness overload*
((You did kinda fail at writing fluff tho...))
GhostRin chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm generally a silent reader; but this more then deserves a review because... Just omg the perfectness...
You describe the world through Levi's eyes perfectly, and I can almost see the grey world like I'm standing in it.
When you mention Eren's colors, it stands out and is so hard to miss, it's new and fansinsting, but scary to approach because it's different. As you describe Levi's world slowly becoming colorful, I swear I see the colors bleed themselves in, staining the world in a loud, colorful spectrum.
You describe the moods in a way where the reader can feel them, and frankly; I'm a bit jealous :) this is a story that is DIFFIDENTLY going on be on my retread list.
BEST FLUFF EVER!
Rirenne chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This..this hit so close to home...
uGH YOU do not suck at fluff I just spilled my coff-HEART on my keyboard because your writing it literally emotion. It's raw and it steals me away and twists things inside me. It breaks the laws of time and aaaaaaand I'm rambling but I love this soooo much...Your stories feel like art to me...they are
Llamadrama22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OMG can u please stop? YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING! Please keep writing! Don't say you suck because you are so talented and I can't wait till you write something else! :D
MissAmRi chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You are amazing at writing fluff. That was beautiful. Levi seemed a bit OOC but it was okay, it was simple, and beautiful and I just loved it! Keep up the amazing writing!
lilithemaid chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
No you DON'T suck at writing fluff woman!
This was beautiful!
ZeldaTifa chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow! I loved it!
9haharharley1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I thought this was very beautiful and I think you write fluff very well. Of course, Levi seems a little too emotional, but for this particular AU, it works. I do hope you write more Riren, I really enjoyed this piece and would love to see more!
poakkis chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I really liked the setting that it's Eren who's purposefully guiding Levi and Levi is acting like a normal human. Let's face it, if he had grown up in an alternate universe like yours, he wouldn't be acting like he does in the manga, so the ooc-ness doesn't bother me. Good job .
Draco de Laviathan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is beautiful. You didn't suck. And I love how you write.

I'll look forward to your other stories!