Reviews for For the Love of Cinnamon
Mermaid.4215 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Continue PLEASE
Solangeluna chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
so funny and leo-y and perfect!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Aw. That last line though! I can so imagine that scene already. Leo would give her the shirt but Calypso would laugh and call him a dork but secretly she likes wearing it:3 Headcanon** Lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this:)
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Yeah this pairing is great! I liked this. It is very much like Leo xD
GirlWithaPencilBehindHerEar chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cuuuuute!
This completely fits with the way Leo was acting when he first got back. And you turned the sarcastic comment about team Leo that he made when they were on the island to begin with to something that is now true. (If that make the slightest bit of sense).
Good job.
Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
So sweert!
Blackberry Explosion chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
They are too cute! This was magically adorable and I think that if this fic was a food it might be churros. I love churros. Team Leo! Caleo forever! Yay!
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love LeoxCalypso too! I liked Leo thinking he'd find 'Oh-gee-something that's hard to pronounce'. I found that hilarious. Also I loved how you ended! Caleo for the win! :D
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh I liked this. This is sweet. I enjoyed reading it.
MapleCountryBeef chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE this. You are an amazing writer! "Keep up good work"!
Kelpy chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
THIIIIIS. Yas, it's really nice to read your writing again, and as always, this is at such a high standard wow. I love that you included the bit about Team Leo, because YES Calypso is so Team Leo.

LeoCalypso is so adorable and you've written about it so well in this fic ;; Keep up your good work! :))
Di Blythe chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aw that was adorable, loved it :)
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Go Team LEO! I LeoxCalypso
shadoefax chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
like your humorous style of writing. were you modelling off rick riordan's? it sounds just like the sort of thing he'd right, which is pretty awesome :)
apologiesforthebadfic chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AHHH this was so adorable and Caleo is too cute and omg I loved this so much...
Spelling and grammar were impeccable, and plot was clear and easy to understand. Great job!
-Jace ;)