Reviews for A Wedding Song
Jira chapter 26 . 11/7/2004
Read it a long time ago but about that song that you didn't know who to credit for, it's Ronan Keating's "When you say nothing at all".
l'ilmissnitpick chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I hope i'm misunderstanding this, because, dude, this story seems really twisted.
Morrolan chapter 25 . 2/4/2004
Read this a while ago but never reviewed...sorry. Is so very good.
Morrolan chapter 26 . 12/22/2003
I read this on Makebelieve but I decided to review here too. I loved this sweet so funny...just so many I love it.
Kazzoh chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
Yes! A happy ending :) Don't think Alex has given up on her plans for revenge though. Hope she doesn't drag Danny down with her. Looking forward to finding out.
saxclarinet chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Great story
suz chapter 26 . 9/3/2003
Happy sigh.

Love isn't about gender or social expectations. It's about FEELINGS. And there's no denying the feeling is there between Fawkes and Hobbes, who would die for each other. And might just be able to live for each other. They are each other's beloved. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way... Even if I want to know what Danny and Alex may contribute on down the road. Together, the boys are strong enough to conquer anything. Happy, happy sigh.
Morrolan chapter 26 . 9/3/2003
THis is so good! I love it.
jfterrell chapter 26 . 9/3/2003
great story! Please write more about Darien, Bobby & Bobbi!
liz012014 chapter 26 . 9/1/2003
Another masterpiece! The emotion you manage to put into such interesting situations is really incredible. I look forward to what's to come.
suz chapter 23 . 8/21/2003

So danny is actually becoming part of the team, huh? I like him, don't let whacko Alex get the better of him...

And i wonder which boy will get always, and which one will get never, in the vow thing. So when's the wedding? and is Stark gonna party crash? Or Alex?
Morrolan chapter 23 . 8/18/2003
I like Danny, I hope you don't do something bad to him...Please don't.
Morrolan chapter 22 . 8/6/2003
Can I ask why Bert? Really...why Bert?

This is such a wonderful story...nothing better go wrong before the wedding or I WILL hunt you down...
Morrolan chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
This is so good, and Viv is such a bitch..kinda like Stella Kowalski from Due South...if you know who I'm talking about...although I don't tink Stella was quite that bad...
suz chapter 21 . 7/15/2003
Now we're getting somewhere. Clean sweeps of all the old baggage under the beds and in the backs of closets will make it SO much easier on them when the commitments are exchanged. And what about Danny? what part will he be playing? I'm glad you're finishing this, I've missed my romance Rx ;D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »