Reviews for Unhandled Exception
TehChron chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
There's definitely a subtlety here that was lacking to your previous characterization of Yuki in The Coin. Something approaching a legitimate understanding of what drives Nagato that only is given voice at the very end of the work. Very nice.

Dunno why its labeled as only "Chapter One" when it's clearly a complete one-shot on it's merit, though.
Artimenner chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Well.

This is really good.

Are you thinking of perhaps writting more of it? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow... (Sniff) that was butifal thanks for writing this and keep up the good work.
endershadow98 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was really great.
Boberich chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I really liked "The Coin" a lot, so I'm happy I can now read another Haruhi piece from you. I enjoyed the first chapter.
Nervos Belli chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So literally the day after I found and read The Coin, you go and start this off. Nice job. Your Yuki narration is interesting, a mix of cold logic and the desire for something more. Much like Haruhi in The Coin, you seem to be able to take non-perspective characters from the original novels and make plausible and interesting narrations for them. I'm a little behind in the novels so I'm sure I'm missing some details, but I'm looking forward to this one. Good luck!