Reviews for Naruto The Yellow Death and Kushina Red Death :The Legend Of Two Death
AnimeKing211 chapter 4 . 4/30
Whoa, talk about a yandere mother. I like this yandere Kushina.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/1
that was good keep the chapters coming
Magics Bane chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Cosmic Being, back the fuck off! It may suck but that does not mean you nead to be a jackass about it! Author keep getting better. Good plot too, just needs a little work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
childish trash bye.
agitofang666 chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
dude all of your chapters are now focusing on longass flashbacks seriously 3/5 is a flashback and 1/5 is the Author Notes, and the last 1/5 is the actual present serously wtf
DesertxFox chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Awww plz update I really enjoyed this
mr.sunshine chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
You did a great job so far can't wait for your next update I will be waiting. :-) ;-)
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Great story so far
eimajssof chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
So basically you never got to the good part. :(
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
It's an ok story, but some of the stuff written is hard to understand, for more reason than one.

One: paragraphs are too long, spread them out and put more detail.

Two: the word as is used too much in every paragraph.

Good plot, good reasoning, good background, great character development, live sakura, sasuke, kakashi bashing btw.

Four: The conversations between characters is cluttered, messy even. along with bat shit crazy comments, some n it so bad but others I wouldn't recommend using, simply because they don't make sense.

I actually like the story but disapprove of the actions and reaction of the characters, just needs polishing and you could have yourself a high quality story here, I just don't like watching good stories stay where they are when they can go much further. Hope my comment doesn't cause an unwanted reaction, I review like this to help others improve what's already there.
Joshua chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
You write to many flash backs
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Oh yeah, shove it far up your ass Kishimoto lover. I'm glad you haven't updated this shit in over a year now cause it needs to rot and die out like the pathetic piece of garbage it is.

Fuck off.
CosmicBeing chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Really want to kick your Kishimoto loving ass now.
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 3/7/2015