Reviews for Naruto The Yellow Death and Kushina Red Death :The Legend Of Two Death
childish trash bye.
agitofang666 chapter 5 . 8/8
dude all of your chapters are now focusing on longass flashbacks seriously 3/5 is a flashback and 1/5 is the Author Notes, and the last 1/5 is the actual present serously wtf
DesertxFox chapter 5 . 8/7
Awww plz update I really enjoyed this
mr.sunshine chapter 5 . 8/4
You did a great job so far can't wait for your next update I will be waiting. :-) ;-)
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 7/10
Great story so far
eimajssof chapter 5 . 5/11
So basically you never got to the good part. :(
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 4/13
It's an ok story, but some of the stuff written is hard to understand, for more reason than one.

One: paragraphs are too long, spread them out and put more detail.

Two: the word as is used too much in every paragraph.

Good plot, good reasoning, good background, great character development, live sakura, sasuke, kakashi bashing btw.

Four: The conversations between characters is cluttered, messy even. along with bat shit crazy comments, some n it so bad but others I wouldn't recommend using, simply because they don't make sense.

I actually like the story but disapprove of the actions and reaction of the characters, just needs polishing and you could have yourself a high quality story here, I just don't like watching good stories stay where they are when they can go much further. Hope my comment doesn't cause an unwanted reaction, I review like this to help others improve what's already there.
Joshua chapter 5 . 4/1
You write to many flash backs
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 3/7
Oh yeah, shove it far up your ass Kishimoto lover. I'm glad you haven't updated this shit in over a year now cause it needs to rot and die out like the pathetic piece of garbage it is.

Fuck off.
CosmicBeing chapter 4 . 3/7
Really want to kick your Kishimoto loving ass now.
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 3/7
STILL sucking ass.
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 3/7
Still sucking ass.
a fan chapter 4 . 2/28
Can you update soon?
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 1/31
Enough of the retarded, garbage canon Naruto you Kishimoto cock sucker!
Anymous chapter 5 . 1/8
Too bad there isn't anymore chapters, this was really good and by that I mean its a amazing price of work that I could read all night. PS you could have him make the pressure point into wind release armor (like Raikage's lighting armor) but start it off as a wind version of chidori.