Reviews for Naruto The Yellow Death and Kushina Red Death :The Legend Of Two Death
eimajssof chapter 5 . 5/11
So basically you never got to the good part. :(
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 4/13
It's an ok story, but some of the stuff written is hard to understand, for more reason than one.

One: paragraphs are too long, spread them out and put more detail.

Two: the word as is used too much in every paragraph.

Good plot, good reasoning, good background, great character development, live sakura, sasuke, kakashi bashing btw.

Four: The conversations between characters is cluttered, messy even. along with bat shit crazy comments, some n it so bad but others I wouldn't recommend using, simply because they don't make sense.

I actually like the story but disapprove of the actions and reaction of the characters, just needs polishing and you could have yourself a high quality story here, I just don't like watching good stories stay where they are when they can go much further. Hope my comment doesn't cause an unwanted reaction, I review like this to help others improve what's already there.
Joshua chapter 5 . 4/1
You write to many flash backs
Galacter chapter 5 . 3/7
Oh yeah, shove it far up your ass Kishimoto lover. I'm glad you haven't updated this shit in over a year now cause it needs to rot and die out like the pathetic piece of garbage it is.

Fuck off.
Galacter chapter 4 . 3/7
Really want to kick your Kishimoto loving ass now.
Galacter chapter 3 . 3/7
STILL sucking ass.
Galacter chapter 2 . 3/7
Still sucking ass.
a fan chapter 4 . 2/28
Can you update soon?
Galacter chapter 1 . 1/31
Enough of the retarded, garbage canon Naruto you Kishimoto cock sucker!
Anymous chapter 5 . 1/8
Too bad there isn't anymore chapters, this was really good and by that I mean its a amazing price of work that I could read all night. PS you could have him make the pressure point into wind release armor (like Raikage's lighting armor) but start it off as a wind version of chidori.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
that sucks, i might have just found your brilliance but I understand the situation. it's good to hear your still going after what you desire. from experience i know for a fact that when someone goes for what they want as hard as they can, they will get what they desire. get well my friend.

also what type of surgery was it, i'm curious.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
yep, it was like drinking a cup of hot fluffy coco. real good.

also about those two authors: THEY ARE AMONG THE BEST I'VE EVER READ; YOU HAZ THE TASTEZ. i really enjoy their stories. you are high up on the list of skilled, and truly good authors on this site. gratz.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
ok, i got curious and decided to read some more stories. and by jesus your brilliant. I really like how you are doing this. I found very few ([NONE]) mistakes period, and the plot so far is entrancing as getting a date with marilyn monroe. you blew me away.

also the fact that kushina has gone insane, is the most attractive feature. if you find any like this (or write any more) I would seriously like to know.

you have a fan 4 life now. and happy holidays!
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
that was awesome i loved it
Draco122