Reviews for Hogwarts Reads the books 1
crimsonDream01 chapter 8 . 2/16
Plz update soon i really like it XD
can u update this soon
Mortimer Riddle chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Erm, I think that maybe was Helga Hufflepuff?
Mastering My Life chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Sensing a Love connection (as opposed to a "hook up") Aphrodite apeared before the fledling lovers and bestowed her blessing upon the couple. Also, Alex started the transformation into a Fury, one of Hades' own Angels of death.

Now for the review: greate chapter and cant wait for another, good luck!
jasono346 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Happy there is finally an update. I hope your story won't be deleted soon after you start the book
destielinthebunker chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Aphrodite? If right, can I be in Slytherin with the name Bailey? Thank you and I love your story. :)
laissankari chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Update?
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Oh, that's a tempting offer. I'll guess,... Hectate and a Veela. Totally a Hufflepuff, if I got it right. (:
I'm very excited about this story. The build up was long, and I'm hoping the story is worth it. What's your thoughts on how dear old Snape-y will be? I'm curious.

I love the second chapter the most for read the book fics because it gives so much perspective to how the rest of the story will go. Looking forward to that chapter as well!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
l like see new chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
l like see new chapter
like it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
This is a great story I love the twists that have been added are there going to be any changes to the books as well? Why can't Sirius remember his daughter? When are you next updating I hope it is really soon! :)
kaykay25 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
please update
katraj0908 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Updateeeeeeee
Lissi45829 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Hey. I hope you update soon! This story is so original! I want more!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014