Reviews for Hogwarts Reads the Books 1
gleefan2009 chapter 9 . 9/9
love it please write more
orystayighterwray1234 chapter 9 . 5/6
Please update. Please!
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 3/10
QueenThyia chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Are you going to keep going with this? Coz I reckon this is great and you definatly should!
Potterformers chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
2 years and no updates?
The Single Fanboy chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Great start reading rest tomorrow
crimsonDream01 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Plz update soon i really like it XD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
can u update this soon
Mortimer Riddle chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Erm, I think that maybe was Helga Hufflepuff?
Mastering My Life chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Sensing a Love connection (as opposed to a "hook up") Aphrodite apeared before the fledling lovers and bestowed her blessing upon the couple. Also, Alex started the transformation into a Fury, one of Hades' own Angels of death.

Now for the review: greate chapter and cant wait for another, good luck!
jasono346 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Happy there is finally an update. I hope your story won't be deleted soon after you start the book
iron-mogar chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Aphrodite? If right, can I be in Slytherin with the name Bailey? Thank you and I love your story. :)
Lais Sankari chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Update?
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Oh, that's a tempting offer. I'll guess,... Hectate and a Veela. Totally a Hufflepuff, if I got it right. (:
I'm very excited about this story. The build up was long, and I'm hoping the story is worth it. What's your thoughts on how dear old Snape-y will be? I'm curious.

I love the second chapter the most for read the book fics because it gives so much perspective to how the rest of the story will go. Looking forward to that chapter as well!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2014