Reviews for I'm Cleaning Out My Closet
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
at first i forgot that kurapika was made a female in this story so when he(or in this case,she xD) said he was a female for a second i thought he was being sarcastic XD
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
AHAHAHA!
Klappy chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
Hiya!

O.O! Oh...scawee...but why the short chaps? Oh well...still great, Princess F!

Umm...is Kuroro-sama really adoptable? I can if he is! o
Rizzy chapter 13 . 11/24/2002
Aaaarrrggghhh! Why so short? Is this the end? x Anyways...good luck!
theory chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
nice and do you now what your ass smells
Kaldea chapter 13 . 11/22/2002
Nice! I'm looking forward to your other fics!
Van Nash chapter 9 . 11/6/2002
Hey! First it's long and then it's so short! Uhh...make it a bit longer next time, ok?
Eres chapter 9 . 11/2/2002
Nice. Ne, thanks for reviewing my fic by the way! Sorry got you confused! You're really great!
Hikaru Gothic chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Are you going to continue it? Continue it! I like you coz you're the only one reviewing my fics...
fairygurl chapter 7 . 10/14/2002
hiya fairygurl here. well i just comenting ... well... ok i think, can you please wright more i am geting bored. byebye
General Miss A chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
nice
kaitou-marron chapter 5 . 10/6/2002
Hehehe, ch 16 of my story was wierd. -.- I was in a really weird mood when I wrote it. ::sheepish grin:: I promise ch 18 starts more good, coherent plot!

Now onto your story:

Nya! Wut has Hisoka done with Leorio? WAH! (Ok, ok, I'm making a lot of assumtions, but... who would dump Kurapica. I wouldn't, assuming that he were a he and I was a cartoon character, but I digress.) Yah, yah. Keep writing...and keep the longer chapters. I love your humorous side stories.
General Miss A chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
onegai! make the chapters longer!
NoirRouge chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
no reaspons princess f! but you should hear her say it its so high pich and funny! it craks me up!

killua-sama: pf why do you say that?

you dont wana no

killua-sama: yes i do

fine *wispers in killua's ear* killua-sama: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

there's your lesson folks 'if the cook is hot, hall ass to the kitchen!'
Killua-the-assassin chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
So... Almost everybody here are still kids... hmmm... Cute! :)