Reviews for Freaky Friday - Esme & Bella unknowingly change bodies (or minds)
bookfan chapter 11 . 1/3
great saga! You could maybe follow up by having the guys swap at the same time and we can see it from the male POV with them deciding not to tell the women if it is for 1 day. Same story but the male perspective and their swapped experiences. They decided to tease as in this story to keep up their appearance as the other, but had a plan to distract before anything more happened. They didn't know the women had the same plan...
TM Twilight Girl chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
That was a fun story. I'm going to read the next one to see what happens next. I like the way you handled the whole thing. Thanks for writing it!
RowanBronze chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
Ill check it out!
RowanBronze chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Wonderful light story! Really good first fic! I loved every minute of it! Really glad i stumbled upon this sweet little fic! Thank you for sharing!
RowanBronze chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
This is so funny!
RowanBronze chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Oh boy!
RowanBronze chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Really loving this story!
RowanBronze chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Naughty Bella!
RowanBronze chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Love this! Thank u!
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is cleaverly good!
MusingsThoughts chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
AWESOME FIC! COMPLETELY LOVE THE IDEA OF SWITCHING BODIES!
ClarionRomance24 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Awesome story dude or dudette! I loved it! It must have been so awkward for both Esme and Bella, especially Bella but I found it kinda funny at the same time! anyways I loved it and would love to read more of your stuff especially if it's about Twilight because I'm a total Twilight freak!