Reviews for The 125th Hunger Games: Fearstruck SYOT CLOSED
eZombieassassin chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Very good story! I'm glad my character got used! Thanks Angel! On my earlier review, there is a lot I don't remember about my character! I even forgot his name (for a little bit!) XD! Did he have glasses? Can't remember if he did XD! For those who don't know, my character is Edward Gear. He got changed a little... Angel has the right to anyway! So I don't really care that he got changed! Kinda a lengthy review!
eZombieassassin chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Don't remember making my character,Edward quite like the way he is now, but you do have the right to change them. I honestly don't mind.
MangoLee123 chapter 59 . 4/21/2014
Ahhh it's young Falcon and Siffa!
Great chapter, I ship Cyra and Blue!
OceaneBreeze13 chapter 59 . 4/21/2014
OMG, surprise! Lol. Well, nice chapter. So much foreshadowing to Not Alone! I can't even asdfghjkl; THE FEELS
hungergamesareamazing5516 chapter 59 . 4/19/2014
I wasnt expecting this, but... yay!
I ship Cyra and Blue!
Michael Gardiner-Davis chapter 59 . 4/19/2014
I ship cyra and blue!
grandvizier527 chapter 58 . 4/7/2014
Since you finished writing this before I even discovered it, I'm going to review the story as a whole here. A few cons, but mostly pros.

1. First off, I want to take a guess: did you take the tributes on a first come, first serve basis? It seems to me like you did. A lot of the tributes were, at least initially very generic. Some were almost the exact same! For example, I felt like Marble and Mace were exactly alike. As were Phan and Gertrude, what with them both being homeless. Edward and Astar were both obnoxious and needed to die. Trevor and Freaton both had no chance of winning. Justice and Lacey both had to apply for the tesserae a bunch of times. And so on and so on. Basically, I feel like a lot of the tributes were very generic, unlikeable, or both. I was wondering why you chose them, assuming that maybe you didn't have anybody else.
2. And yet...YOU MADE SO MANY OF THEM WORK! It was amazing, how you managed to turn a bunch of tributes that all looked alike into fairly unique individuals! And anybody you couldn't fix was simply killed in the bloodbath! Seriously, you killed A LOT of tributes in that bloodbath, all of the bad ones! And all of the average or generic ones you managed to make unique in some way or another. For example, Marble and Mace were differentiated by making Marble slightly more human (but he must have lost this) Phan was homeless but not a jerk like Gertrude. Heaven was weak but she managed to survive and make a friend. Both sets of siblings weren't quite the same, either.
3. One thing I had a problem with was the pacing. Almost every character's death sounded extremely abrupt, especially Heaven's. Her wounds were finally healed only for her to die almost randomly. Lacey, Scarlett, Mace, and Alex also got very abrupt deaths. My advice is to maybe slow down the story a little. Let the characters all have some thoughts before they die. Draw out the deaths so that they don't seem so random.

Other than pacing issues, I applaud you for being able to work with fairly lackluster tributes. Some of the ones l liked were Athena (why couldn't she have won?) Jazmine (a psychotic killer that ISN'T a Career is quite rare), Heaven (sort of the underdog), Lacey (I have the same last name as her, so we're basically related!) and I suppose Phan (he was raising a family of his own, something rare for tributes since they're all kids).

As for Cyra winning, I was okay with it (she was a "good" tribute, after all) but I felt like we didn't get to know a lot about her. She mainly stayed alone. I would rather have had Athena won since we had seen some of her personality and so that she could avenge Heaven's death. But oh well.

Keep up the good work! :)
grandvizier527 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Ariel Trident? So Calypso killed the star of the Little Mermaid?
Prettierthanyou chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Duh! Portia! Everybody knows these dumb questions
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 44 . 2/6/2014
I HATE jazmin!
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
I hate Jazmin, she is totally nuts!
Taylor1103 chapter 58 . 12/31/2013
Awesome ending to a great story! I love you writing and I can't wait for your next story! Cyra is a good victor! Very good job on this story, 58 chapters and each one was written very well. I looked forward to all the updates!
TooManyFandomsForOneUsername chapter 58 . 12/31/2013
Noooo Athena!
But YAY for Cyra!
Nice Story I REALLY loved it
TheHungerGamesMockingJay chapter 58 . 12/31/2013
It was a really really good book! I Loved the ending, even tho Athena died a slow painful death and 22 other tributes died but that's the Hunger Games. I said 22 because Im not sure Jazmine Counted.I loved your Story one day I had nothing to do so I read your whole book up to chapter 40 then you posted chapters every day and I was always checking. I loved your book and can't wait for the next one!
PUDDINGGGG chapter 58 . 12/31/2013
WOW
I feel sorry for poor Athena that must of been a painful way to go.
I am surprised Cyra won but thinking about it Athena might of gone a bit crazy if she won.
can't wait to see how Cyra handles being mentor.
Congrats on finishing the story and Happy New Year!