Reviews for Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Please continue this story I'm anxious to find out what happens!
a spoonful of sugar chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I like the idea of your story, but there are still a lot of grammatical mistakes that annoy me.
Perhaps you could find a second beta to check some more?
jkp13452 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
When are we going to get another chapter? It's been so long! Love it can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Oooh finally seen Bella but with another guy will they meet again? Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Finally an almost meeting, it gave me hope for them, I cant wait to have them togheter again :). Im noticing some grammar mistakes as on instead of in, but its irrelevant. The story is funny and good! please update soon!

Love from Norway, once again 3
Pop-Ey33 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Lovin it. Can't wait for them to meet.
RetroReaction chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Aw. That broke my heart a little. Great chap.
jkp13452 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Update quicker! I can't wait! It's killing me!
xodreamalittledreamxo chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
update again soon!
gurofs chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I really like your way of including a song in every chapter, it gives me something to listen to while reading. And your story is finaly going somewhere, please post one soon!
Love from Norway
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I'm thinking these two need to meet up and talk. There is a lot they need to talk about, and Edward is in Seattle...
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
So Bella is heartbroken and settled, while Edward is happier and got to bang skanks. That is so not fair to Bella, especially since she had to read about it. At least Edward never had to see Bella with other men.
jackiehydelover chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I like this and I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. One suggestion though - stop writing "( set on my polyvore account – link on my profile page )" all over your chapters. It's extremely distracted and readers hate that!
RetroReaction chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oh man, this chapter was angsty. I like it.. ;) I can't wait for the next update! Love it, love it, love it! _
sherylb chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
This heartbreaking. I am crying like a baby. Can't take much more.