Reviews for Hermione Granger: The Witching Hour
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 6 . 11/14
She should choose Slytherin!
Ron was the best one with dealing with people of the trio.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/30
I'm loving this story so far, and hope there's more to come. Thanks for sharing it with us.
BlackSapphire16 chapter 6 . 8/25
I love this concept ! It is an amazing idea, and I hope it can continue, so we're know what she chooses !
CassHearts chapter 6 . 6/3
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SORTING AND WHAT IF SHE TALKS SNAPE AND WHAT IS HER SHIP IN THIS, IT BETTER NOT BE RONMIONE CAUSE I'LL HATE IT AND I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE!
Embir chapter 6 . 3/18
This is a pretty neat concept! I like it! I'm not sure what house Hermione should pick. Slytherin would benefit meeting more people and figuring out who she is I bet. But that would make it rough to keep up relationships with Harry and Ron. Maybe Hufflepuff? A neutral house.
Vya chapter 6 . 1/6
I like what you did with Hermione overreacting and making Neville uncomfortable. I thought it was really creative. Are you ever going to update or is this abandoned?
Slytherin or Ravenclaw!
Making Hermione secretly a pureblood made me wary, but what ultimately convinced me to stop reading was the stat assignment.
Ariel Schnee chapter 6 . 11/15/2018
I LOVE this, and hope to see more sometime!:)
Mark Adaar chapter 6 . 10/2/2018
I got to say Ravensclaw for Hermione Granger!
Hi chapter 6 . 7/25/2018
Honestly if it was me i would go with Raven's claw for her. I understand making a friendship with Harry and Ron, but not only would she get a huge bonus to some of her most needed skills she could in the future help Luna who had trouble with bullying. Also i dont think Ron or Harry would have a relationship decrease with her just because of that since she is like there only friend, i mean the library is always open and she can basically be there tutor. Also here are some perk ideas.

Lemon lover
- you have double the normal magic reserves but each day you must have a lemon drop or you will unfortunately go into withdrawl and have your reserves cut by 1 half.
Magical familiar
- Have the potential to gain a magical familiar, or upgrade your current familiar, this adds more bonuses either way. ex - cat - Nekomata
Slayer
- Recieve double Exp from kills, every 10 kills grants you a skill point while every 20 grants a perk point. Lets be honest not alot of killing not counting Tarantulas.
Animagis
Secret Lion
Secret Raven
Secret Badger
Spell Mutation I
- Mastered Spells can mutate into new spells to learn with your choice of the bonus they obtain, some spells can obtain bonuses of other spells. Ie - Lumos - Lumos Maximus.
Evocation Specialist I
- Evocation spells are 2x more effective, cost 2x less, and every skillpoint put into Evocation gives double the points (retroactive)
Alteration Specialist I
- Alteration spells are 2x more effective, cost 2x less, and every skillpoint put into Evocation gives double the points (retroactive)
Magical Theory Specialist I
- Magical Theory every skillpoint put into Evocation gives 3x the points (retroactive)
Likable
- Reputation gains are doubled and reputation decreases and 2x less.
Wand Specialist I
- Wand spells are 2x easier to learn and Bonuses given by the wand double.
Wand Synchronization I
- Wand bonuses are doubled and you receive another bonus from the wand
Persuasive
- Persuasion checks are halved.
Chocaholic
- Recieve 4x the bonus from eating chocolate, no drawback mind you.
Multicasting I
- Cast an extra spell you have mastered when casting one.
Computing Mind
- Think 2x faster, 5 research
Beast Tongue
- Ability to speak to a non magical beast, 1 more beast able to speak to per year.
Magical Tongue
- Ability to speak to a magical beast or learn a magical language, 1 more language able to speak to per year.
Element affinity
- Choose an element, spells of those element are 4x stronger
Profound spell
- Choose 1 spell a year that spell is 4x stronger.
Bookworm
- Every book read adds 2 to one skill that relates to the topic.

ps - Love the story, i may not be a fan of the game system you used but i still think its interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2018
Here are some perk ideas. btw persuasion and research should be brought up.

Metamorphosis- gain shapeshift skill.

Silver tongue - 4 to bartering, persuasion every level.

Magical affinity - magic skills receive a 2 every level.

Genius - 2 int, this bonus is not effected by age or the maximum value of the stat.

Prodigy - a chosen skill received a 5 every level and birthday.

Calm mind - mind skill received a 4 every level.

Haste makes waste - double the speed of casting by doubling the cost of the spell.

magic reserves I - multiplies amount of magic you posess by 2x. Every level of this perk adds 1 to the multiplier.

Potent magic I - strength of spells are increased by 1.5x. Every level of this skill adds .5 to the multiplier.

Ect... I'll add more later if you want.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Can't wait to see the perks and skills~

Also no joke voldemort is basically hitler.
TheGreatDebator chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
Ravenclaw obviously. Update would be appreciated but I am not one to talk. It has been 4 years, so I'm guessing this either abandoned or on an indefinite hiatus. I enjoyed what you have put forth currently though. I'll follow the story just incase you become inspired lol.