Reviews for Hermione Granger: The Witching Hour
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/25
It's a little odd that she has strong reactions to most of these things in much the way one would expect, but fairly little shock specifically related to "my life is a video game."
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 7/15
Gryphindor of course. Unless you can drag Harry to one of the other houses, there's no other way to go. I always like Ravenclaw Harry's, and I REALLY Do Not See Enough Hufflepuff Harry's, but unless that rep greatly increased marker earlier will be a significant influence here, it's rather moot. If it does... Puff will greatly improve Harry's life in a wide number of ways, not the least of which is snape who'll be utterly baffled. Ravenclaw would allow Hermione to shine and Harry following her there would give Harry a better chance to beat Moldy Shorts as the house of the brilliant and Hermione as his bestie will keep him from ever slacking off as his Ron First attitude did. The Ravens would also have Snape backing off because he'd see more of Lilly in Harry than his fathers face.

As for Perks, I would have gone with Le Fey 2. Dropping the threshold on silent and wandless casting would be much more useful if you were disarmed in a duel than brawling. Unless you intend to put a lot of points into physique related stuff soon?
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 7/15
ah, poor neville. Yeah, family is a BIG thing in aristocracy. Even when they're internally murder-happy. Wonder how Hermione will do with her friends given she's already crying.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 7/15
Hmm...Well, I was withholding judgement on the whole Hermione Pureblood thing, but this is nowhere near as bad as I've come to expect. We'll see...

amusing rest of the chapter.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 7/15
URG...decent for most of the chapter, then on Knowledge, you reveal your lack of it. Using the movies rather than the books. You bloody heathen. Relaxing causing a tentacle monster to release you was just stupid. The freak out in the book was much much more amusing. FtLoG, go read it.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/14
Neat. Have a like.
Surprised she didn't add another to Int though. Maybe she thought it'd be cheating or something.
Hermione'sDoppleganger chapter 6 . 4/4
Pls Update, I am anxious to see what happens next
ShadowLord1329 chapter 6 . 2/2
Pick Gryffindor so Hermione doesn't change history too much and come on choose past life already
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 6 . 1/24
please continue with this story i am very interested where it will go it is very good keep up the good work
LaserLightCannon chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Hmmm...Life's different for Hermione...As much as she cares about her Harry and Ron, she just maybe isn't a Gryffindor anymore. Slytherin is tempting, but she hasn't discovered who she is, and nothing will protect her against their wrath...She is already quite adept with intellectual skills, so no Ravenclaw...Hufflepuff is the remaining option, and healing is very important...
reddir chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
This was a lot of fun to read :)
Faery66 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
zombiekins5948 chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Please make more uodates. It's really good. I hope hermione picks the right one. Also I hope she can be friends with Neville again
Spica75 chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Seriously, just continue this story from here.

Rewriting is the ultimate way of dumping a story you wanted to continue. 8 out of 10 times when someone tries to rewrite a story, that means its dead, and half of the rest, the result is worse than the original.

Its a pretty decent story so far, with a number of novel additions and avoiding klich├ęs, so more chapters here please.
toolazytologin chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Wow this story has kept me hooked! Though Hermione would've wanted to go for Gryffindor for her boys, I'm thinking it should be different this time around. If she wishes to expand her relationship with others outside her house, she ought to go for Ravenclaw so that she'll be under 'neutral grounds'. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)