Reviews for Hermione Granger: The Witching Hour
Flutters Is Shy chapter 6 . 8/23
This has been an amazing read so far. Personally, I'd like to see Hermoine get into Gryfindor again, but I always was curious what would happen if she got into Ravenclaw. Probably write yourself into a corner with that, I mean, who wants to read a story where every single character in the dorm is a highly intelligent snob?

The only reason Ravenclaw characters weren't touched upon in the books is because she had no idea what to do with them. A couragous character is easy to write. An asshole character is easy to write. A cowardly character is easy to write. A character that you want people to believe is intelligent? If they're smarter than you yourself are, they are HORRENDOUSLY hard to write.

So good luck.
Aki02 chapter 6 . 8/13
decisiones... decisiones
Hermione a pasado por el tiempo de juego como Griffindor así que por mi esa elección ya no es viable en Huffelpuff le daria una nueva perspectiva mas sentimental y ahí conosera a verdaderos aliados leales como bonus siendo la bruja mas inteligente del siglo le daria un gran estatus a la casa del tejón, en Slytherin podría aliarse a los futuros mortifagos a serlos crecer como seres humanos y gracias a algunos de ellos al ganar su lealtad ella podría encontrar su origen debido a los libros de familias sangre pura pero para mi el ideal seria Ravenclaw que la aria neutral a las otras casas a Griffindor por su valentía al ser amigo de Harry y Ron no creo que ella pueda alejarse de los problemas que vienen con su amistad, le daría el equilibrio en la casa de Slytherin intelectualmente como un igual quieran o no aceptarlo (aun asi seria de su propia conveniencia ganar su favor) y estaría ahí para Luna asi que para mi las mejores posibilidades están en Ravenclaw...
espero con ansias la continuación
Mighty-Huntress chapter 6 . 7/27
For a min-maxing Hermione, she'd probably dither between Ravenclaw and Slytherin for a while. Something along the lines of "Ravenclaw will boost MY skills, the ones that I prize and base a good chunk of my identity on, and it would even make perfect sense for me to go there...but I NEED the Mind Arts! But a Muggleborn in Slytherin, but reaching out to pureblood kids, but but but..." and so on and so forth.

But honestly? She might feel some regret for it, and possibly rage against the game for a while for "dangling a choice in front of me that I can't realistically take but iohIsowanttoi/" (for a suggestion in phrasing), but I can't see her even really hesitating before throwing herself headlong into Gryffindor. Not just to preserve the timeline (although that would be part of it), but because as far as she knows ithat's where Harry and Ron will be/i. And why would they be anywhere else? And forget everything else, forget everyone else, forget the good of the Wizarding World as a whole, I'm pretty sure that she came back for ithem/i. Yeah, she tells herself that she's working for the greater good of everyone, but if it came down to the Wizarding World or Harry and Ron? Or even just Harry OR Ron?

Even in book-canon, as early as 4th year-it would easily be in character for her to let the world burn for her friends. Hell, by the beginning of 6th, she'd douse the world in gasoline and light the match herself for them-yeah, she'd need a mighty strong push to think it was necessary, but being tortured, losing a war, watching all her friends die and have their remains displayed in an act of imerriment/i? That's one hell of a push.

...[sheepishly rubs back of head and climbs off of soap box]. Sorry, I'm a Hermione fangirl. So, to sum up, Gryffindor's my vote. -Huntress
DeliciousCookie chapter 6 . 6/10
This is such a great story. Shame it's hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you start it again! :)
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 6/2
Cool story. :)
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 3/19
Well hopefully your rewrite will catch up fast
RCPMione chapter 6 . 2/17
Hope to see another update soon, I'd like Hermione to stay with Harry and Ron as her main reason is to help them. It would make it much harder if she was in another house.
Marie chapter 6 . 2/8
Please choose Gryffindor!
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 6 . 2/8
Awesome story! please update :) enjoy writing! :D
So when are you going to rewrite the story
Neskat chapter 6 . 1/19
I truly don't believe that Hermione, as you portraied her and her mental/emotional state, would be ready to drastically change the course of events, as would inevitably happen were she to choose a different house from griffindor.
That said, the most appealing perks for her would clearly be the ravenclaw or slitheryn ones...
Keep writing!
Please update the wait is killing me
Fizzfaldt chapter 6 . 1/4
I vote Ravenclaw
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 6 . 1/3
Slytherin!Hermione would be very cool but I don't think they would accept her.
Oh yeah, it said the pros and cons of different a houses but you only put pros.
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I think she'll probably go with Gryffindor for more personal reasons and t be able to help Harry, but I think either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw would be good as well as she wouldn't automatically isolate any other house. But it's your choice please update soon is love this story.