Reviews for Hermione Granger: The Witching Hour
draehydraxis chapter 6 . 5/26/2018
Judging by the last date updated I assume this is abandoned. It is a shame as it has been interesting so far. I would say make Hermione a gryffindor as ravenclaw bonuses she is already constantly raising. But that is only if you are still working on it.
TheTrueArtist2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
I think a case can be made for most of the houses she could join, with hufflepuff being the exception (I can't really think of a reason why she would join that one). Griffindore is the obvious choice so that she can be with harry and Ron more and the stat increases are decent. Ravenclaw would be my pick due to the stat increases and the fact that hermione can still hang out with and help harry and Ron. Slytherin would be interesting and I'd like to see how you work with that, the stat's although good aren't as good Ravenclaw as well as the fact that due to the intense hate of Slytherins by Griffindores wouldn't be able to directly help the main cast. So I guess she should either pick Ravenclaw or Griffindore.
Ghostreader chapter 6 . 4/25/2018
No! Please update! Love this story!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
I dont get why hermione would choose anything other than gryffindor. Her relationship with harry and ron and lavender might suffer. And neville. And she needs to actually be there for their adventures to help in them.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
It's a little odd that she has strong reactions to most of these things in much the way one would expect, but fairly little shock specifically related to "my life is a video game."
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
Gryphindor of course. Unless you can drag Harry to one of the other houses, there's no other way to go. I always like Ravenclaw Harry's, and I REALLY Do Not See Enough Hufflepuff Harry's, but unless that rep greatly increased marker earlier will be a significant influence here, it's rather moot. If it does... Puff will greatly improve Harry's life in a wide number of ways, not the least of which is snape who'll be utterly baffled. Ravenclaw would allow Hermione to shine and Harry following her there would give Harry a better chance to beat Moldy Shorts as the house of the brilliant and Hermione as his bestie will keep him from ever slacking off as his Ron First attitude did. The Ravens would also have Snape backing off because he'd see more of Lilly in Harry than his fathers face.

As for Perks, I would have gone with Le Fey 2. Dropping the threshold on silent and wandless casting would be much more useful if you were disarmed in a duel than brawling. Unless you intend to put a lot of points into physique related stuff soon?
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
ah, poor neville. Yeah, family is a BIG thing in aristocracy. Even when they're internally murder-happy. Wonder how Hermione will do with her friends given she's already crying.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
Hmm...Well, I was withholding judgement on the whole Hermione Pureblood thing, but this is nowhere near as bad as I've come to expect. We'll see...

amusing rest of the chapter.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
URG...decent for most of the chapter, then on Knowledge, you reveal your lack of it. Using the movies rather than the books. You bloody heathen. Relaxing causing a tentacle monster to release you was just stupid. The freak out in the book was much much more amusing. FtLoG, go read it.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Neat. Have a like.
Surprised she didn't add another to Int though. Maybe she thought it'd be cheating or something.
Hermione'sDoppleganger chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
Pls Update, I am anxious to see what happens next
ShadowLord1329 chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
Pick Gryffindor so Hermione doesn't change history too much and come on choose past life already
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
please continue with this story i am very interested where it will go it is very good keep up the good work
AugustMoon259 chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Hmmm...Life's different for Hermione...As much as she cares about her Harry and Ron, she just maybe isn't a Gryffindor anymore. Slytherin is tempting, but she hasn't discovered who she is, and nothing will protect her against their wrath...She is already quite adept with intellectual skills, so no Ravenclaw...Hufflepuff is the remaining option, and healing is very important...
reddir chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
This was a lot of fun to read :)
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »