Reviews for Absolutely Brilliant
dhh chapter 5 . 3/31
Lovely.
The Mad Traveler chapter 5 . 3/19
It's over? Already? No. Not yet. I need more.

Seraphina Jones
canterlevi chapter 5 . 1/16
Poor Clara! That's happened to me a couple of times in my classroom too. Heaves, trying to calm the ruffled feathers and defuse the impending explosion is always a feat of diplomacy and social fire-fighting.

I had thought this story had ended so I was happy to find another chapter had been added! You are now on alert, darling. :-)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I do so enjoy these little snippets into their lives. Clara is absolutely adorable!
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Love all these, I reread Paragon just for the heck of it before starting them... It was well worth it! Thanks for sharing!
Poodle warriors chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
This was sooo cute and perfect for the holidays! (By the way my daughter totally did this in preschool and the teacher talked to me about it as well!) :)
MizJoely chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Aww, that was an adorable ending, A parenting in this one (well, for the most part, lol)!
Icecat62 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
These moments are all so nice. I needed to read some fluff and daddy Sherlock is the fluffiest!
likingthistoomuch chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
As i said, Sherlolly,parent!lock, fluff and christmas...what more can a girl ask for.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
omg she's so precious :3
Sci-fi Christian chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This was so precious! I loved the scenes with Sherlock and Clara! So sweet! Wonderful job! :)
Limaro chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
So glad to find more of this 'verse! Hooray for domesticity , or at least your au version of it!
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
It is exciting to see a new instalment in the Paragon universe.
Kathmak chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
These little vignettes are so precious! I can't wait to see how the new baby will fit into the picture.
Poodle warriors chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I don't think I could adore this chapter anymore than I do- a perfect mixture of dark and sweet.