Reviews for Restoration
dg.sangita chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
This was so touching! I just love all your stories and can spend hours reading them. The emotional turmoil that you expressed in Sam when he goes to pray was stunning
KathleenWinchester chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
"I'm proud of you Sammy." Cue crying that has not stopped yet. There are still tears on my face as I write this. This was an absolutely beautiful story.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I was sobbing grossly by the middle of this. This I wonderfully written. Dang, I wish I could write like that!
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Dear Lord. Hello tears goodbye make up. I thought that it was gonna end like that. Dean gone. THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM AND TURNING MY SAD TEARS INTO HAPPY ONES. PRAISE.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Wow, just, wow! This was both heartbreaking and happy. Amazing job, by far. I just...other are no words.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I think this is the first one of your stories that has legitimately made me cry. The cancer-fics are always the hardest for me to read. Ordinarily, in fact, I wouldn't. There's something about seeing any of these guys - Dean, Sam, or Castiel - die from something as mundane and ordinary as disease that hurts me in ways I can't describe. But because it's one of yours, I gave it a shot.

By the time it neared the end, and I thought Dean was actually going to die, I was tearing up and my throat hurt from swallowing back so many sobs. When I realized he was okay, I couldn't hold them back anymore. I was so, so happy, and touched that even as he thought he was dying Dean would try his best to give Sam a great life. It's the thing that a parent does for their child, and it made me think of my own (still living) mother in a lot of ways.

This was a great fic. Painful, and tear-inducing, but great. I applaud you for this trip outside your comfort zone. It worked well, I think.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ok, you did it again...you made me cry. My face is blotchy, my nose is swollen and I have to breathe through my mouth. Wow, you can write! Thanks so much! (can't believe i'm thanking you for making me cry...!)
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Alrighty, so I wasn't sure I would be able to handle this one. Thank god you went with a happy ending. Anything less and I would have broken down and no tow truck could have been able to pick up the pieces (why did I use an analogy in which I'm a car? I DON'T KNOW... Hmmm...).

Anyways! This was interesting. The way you focused on the story (like allowing the new strange world of normal be a backdrop, but not the focus. And then focusing on Dean being all Yoda-esque about this) made this interesting on several levels! Also, I liked how you made it so that the ending wasn't obvious from the start (although, maybe I should have guessed it based on the title being "Restoration"?).

fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
OH MY GOD BABE THANK YOU I WAS SO SCARED AND YOU SAVED HIM AND YOU GAVE SAM BACK HIS FAITH AND GAVE HIM A LIFE TOO THE END HAD ME SMILING IT WAS SIMPLE AND SWEET AND PERFECT THIS WAS AMAZING AND I'M SORRY I'M TOO EXCITED TO ELOQUENTLY REPLY THIS WAS SIMPLY TOO GOOD TO NOT FANGIRL OVER :D
Caleasta chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was fantastic. I really think its one of the best you have written (that I have read so far). Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Totally cried fff that was such an emotional fic and was so perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nice story! :)
Er-BearG32 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh my God...this is just so beautiful and so sad and so heart-wrenching all at the same time! I was fully preparing myself for a death!fic, especially after the chapel scene w/ Sam on his knees begging God for a miracle and then crying in Dean's arms...Oh my God! I really loved how you made this an AU so that all the angels and demons are locked up in Heaven and Hell, so Sam can't rely on any deals, all he can rely on is his faith and his faith and prayer is what healed Dean. I really loved that you had Dean give Sam that normal life that he had been craving his whole life and in the end, Dean can still be a part of Sam's normal life. *standing ovation* This is just amazing, I love it! :)
shirleypositive72 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You had me fooled right up until the end. Cried actual tears, girl. Great job.
VLX chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow, very well done! It's been awhile since a story has moved me to tears. I loved the happy ending.