Reviews for Ace Combat: The Stray Dogs
alienvx0 chapter 1 . 9/8
Darn, this is one of the few good AC fics on this site, but it's dead. Well, at least you're still writing other stuff, so maybe there's still hope that you will come back to this in the future.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/28
AvationRocks10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Thanks for the story,It made me want to read that plot with the yellow squadron,Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Please continue.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Now this looks interesting. I definitely want to see more of this. Oh and I recommend you look up the ADA-01 ALDER on acepedia it might be eye opening.
Wolf's Honour chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
We're gonna see Cipher...

The Demon Lord of the Round Table... He's gonna own all of them.
Shifty830 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Stumbled on this by accident also I would bet money if ISAF hears about a rouge Erusian fleet I am pretty sure they would bring the wrath of God down on them
Zimbolical chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
laZardo chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oooh, a new fic with a twist. Especially since I recall Hamilton brought his own squadron to Sudentor...maybe those were the Valkyries in the main canon?

My only nitpicks are that there's a little too much exposition in the beginning (and that's coming from someone who's played through the games more than once) and that this isn't the first Blaze I've read to be named after Galland thus implying a Belkan-esque origin. :P

In any case I'd love to see where this twist ends up.
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ooh, I like the sound of this. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
So...there's the Razgriz, Fenrir Squadron, Yellow Squadron, Mobius One (maybe-I can't tell from this chapter alone), and Galm Team, correct? This sounds like one big "Blaze" of a squadron (pun!). I'm also going to assume this is the start of something much greater for the events between Estovakia and Emmeria with Garuda Team.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is a very interesting story! The plot is fresh and clearly well though out. You got the aircraft, organizations, and the series' overall chronological order well defined and accurate. You create some good OC characters as well. I'm really eager to see where this goes. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great Prologue chapter! I would like to see an air battle between Cipher and Bernitz as well!
Seeds of Destruction chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is an really good story. I've played 4,5,and 0 great games, I'll be waiting on the next chapter. Good work!