Reviews for Raindrops and Teardrops
wildestsdreams chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
leave and go make your own book series. thanks

actually i meant you're so awesome. this is the stuff i signed up for here. there are tears. that rarely happens.

and i love the fact that this was an assignment. honestly i also do fandom-related stuff for essays and stuff in english and since my teacher's a fan(woman)girl who doesn't know she's actually one, i usually get a perfect score and a star (yes, she puts stars on the essays she likes.)(whoops, i'm blabbering.)

again. you are an a writer. i don't know how i found your story but i'm glad i did. i mean angsty jace is my fave shh but seriously this is a great one-shot. i'm sorry for this review that's not actually a review that can be understood, but i hope you get it, you're amazing
Illuminating Flames chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ohmygosh. I recently discovered TMI and I've grown addicted to it. I didn't know you wrote TMI fanfictions and I just saw this... wow. It's pretty amazing.

I love the ending. It's so beautiful. Like, in this instance, there's no lust or heated feelings- just simple, beautiful sweetness and I just find that so... I don't know, heartwarming, I guess. I'm not really sure how to explain it.

Keep writing! :) (And I'm sorry but this is long overdue.)

Illuminating Flames
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
:,)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So sad, but so lovely.

-Taylor Tonks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
awww that was just too cute and adorable
love-that-Lovelace chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Loved it
MilliniumLint chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aww I'm surprised that you wrote about Jace's grief over Max instead of Alex and Isabelle's feelings like most people do if you like having Jace's perspective on what happened to his little brother check out my story
Dl9571 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Post more please! This is great! PM me if you do post more!