Reviews for Sacrifice
SakuraBlossoms14 chapter 36 . 7/17
Awesome. Can't wait for the hardcore action!
Furionknight chapter 36 . 7/8
I look forward to more :)
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 36 . 7/8
Oh God. This chapter was good if slightly nerve wracking and anxiety causing. I'm still thinking that Legolas could stay pissed at her for a bit more but I understand that they are about to go to a basically no-win battle scenario. So I can see why he wouldn't want to spend what could be his last night with Eredhel pointlessly angry. I hope Eredhel does heal from her injuries and that the not healing isn't a sign that something really bad is coming for her, like fate wise or whatever. I also hope neither she or Legolas are too hurt during the battle. Hoping to read a bit more about the twins and that of course you update soon. Thanks so much for not only this chapter but the whole story because it is seriously good.
mel.xo chapter 35 . 7/5
I've really enjoyed reading Eredhel's journey with the fellowship. Great mix of the books and films and your own stuff thrown in! Can't wait to see what happens next
Amsim chapter 35 . 5/27
Fantastic! I love the way this is heading and your take with the plantir. Looks like theres going to be lots of tension between L and I and of course her siblings!
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 35 . 5/23
To be honest, even if it killed me inside, I'm so happy Legolas and Eredhel ended up in bad terms over the palantir. Because I think that she takes him for granted in a way when it comes to her getting hurt. So bravo to Legolas for being fed up with it. That does not however mean that I want them to end up apart but I hope Eredhel will have to work to get Legolas to talk to her again. And I loved the twins in this chapter. Please update soon I look forward to the next chapter :)
Sol chapter 12 . 5/20
I just wanted to say I appreciate your story. You write so well, with great detail and keep everyone in character. Your oc has so much depth and a great back story. You make skilled and a strong warrior but no overly so- so she doesn't become a Mary- sue, even while she she holds her own. You make her independent but mange to humanise her in a relateable way. I've mentioned before I love strong heroines- and she kicks butt!
Sol chapter 10 . 5/19
I'm mad at Elrond. I hope she finds them in time.
Sol chapter 8 . 5/18
Elrond needs to learn to let his baby to grow up and join the fellowship of the ring- and hope she doesn't die in the process
Sol chapter 7 . 5/18
I love this story. You've created such a cool oc. I want to be like her!
Sol chapter 6 . 5/17
I'm realy interested to see how she alters the plot. Great writing by the way :D
Sol chapter 2 . 5/17
I love a strong heroine who can fend for themselves. Keep writing :)
rubberduckybugati chapter 35 . 5/17
i hope Legolas isnt too hard on Eredhel for choosing to look into the palantir. she is just trying to do all she can to do her part in the war. They are better together than apart. Update soon!
Furionknight chapter 35 . 5/17
I look forward to more :)
Amsim chapter 34 . 5/3
Oh my that was amazing! I feel like Eredhel will not be able to control her will or perhaps Sauron will play mind tricks with her knowing her condition. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Oh that the tension between Legolas and her is amazing!