Reviews for Sacrifice
kaia chapter 37 . 11/23
great job! post the next chapter whenever you get the chance
starrienight chapter 37 . 11/21
Your story is amazing! I love the long chapters too. So many good stories have chapters that are far to short. I love your oc she is different from those in other stories. I will be sad when your story ends but I can't wait for the next update!
LittleBabyGirl chapter 38 . 11/19
heeyyy, i'm so happy your back ! Longest three days ever ;P loved this chapter and i''m looking forward to the next chapter ! :)
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 38 . 11/18
YAAAAAAAS. New update had me so excited. Good chapter. Lots of description, and detail which is always great. Awww "don't die" had me smiling like crazy. Too cute. Totally ready and excited to see the action! Can't wait for more. Keep writing! Even if it gets hard, and it takes forever to update, it doesn't matter. :)
Furionknight chapter 38 . 11/18
I look forward to more :)
Goddess of Leo chapter 38 . 11/18

I'm kidding i promise, I need another chapter obvi.

Love and Oranges,
Update please
kaia chapter 37 . 10/18
update whenever you can
purpleninjacow chapter 37 . 10/17
I found your story one day ago on the main search page, and omg I'm so glad that I did! I've spent all my waking hours reading to catch up and it's sooooo good! :3 thank you for sharing all your hard work! It's so wonderfully written, and I'm so invested in the characters that you've created tee hee. Can't wait for the next update :) yayyyyy
MentalHospitalBitch chapter 37 . 10/17
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY your updating omg i'm so happy right now, jaysus.
Omg soon good! Where is the rest? Please tell me you are not done please add more!
Amsim chapter 36 . 9/27
Brilliant chapter! I do hope that they end up together all happily ever after :')
hey girl ! it's little_baby_girl ! idk how many times i've said this already but i really loooovee your book, it's like your Eredhel and your just telling your story. hope you have a nice weekend. xx
Aralinn chapter 36 . 8/25
Ugh, you would stop here lol leaving me on the eve of my seat! I am so glad that Eredhel is at least starting to think about what her actions are doing to others, even if it is her way of protecting them. I cannot wait to see what the next chapter holds!

Happy writing
Aralinn chapter 22 . 8/17
Poor Eredthel. If only she would confide to Legolas, though she did let her vulnerable side show to him this time slightly more than she has before. Then again it wouldn't be in her character. She grown since the beginning of the journey, she has a ways to go I think. Hopefully we will get some more time with her and Legolas :)