Reviews for The Heart of Sacrifice
Kveykvagarm chapter 37 . 7/2
finally someone who remembered that harming or killing an ambassador breaks the ancient rules during a war. the director forgot...
Ennairual chapter 39 . 6/9
What a story. I have been reading it so many times now ! Still hoping it will have the end it deserve ... I have faith. :)
moonlight.conspiracy.theory chapter 39 . 5/17
Please don't leave me hanging like this
autumnalthoughts chapter 1 . 5/2
For anyone reading this the story has not been abandoned an update and revisions are coming soon! Thank you all so much for the feedback!
Arwan chapter 1 . 2/22
Please please don't abandon this. This is too good to be abandoned. Please update as all of your fans are eager to read more. How are you feeling now? Hope you are allright now.
This is so good! Can't wait for you to update this because I'm hooked bro I read it in like two days lmfao
rarama80000 chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
plz update soon!
Camden88 chapter 39 . 10/7/2016
You should listen to this song: I Want You Here, by Plumb.
It reminds me so much of this story. It more describes the pain of a mother losing her child, so there are differences. However the chorus could be straight from Erdhel's own heart.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
Please update soon I love this story and can't wait to read more
Amsim chapter 39 . 9/6/2016
Wooooo! Thank you for the update!

I'm feeling so crushed - I hope she hasn't passed. Legolas can't take this :( he will fade
This poet chapter 38 . 8/7/2016
Hey, this story is soo cool :) It's faithful to the book yet you provide your own twists, the romance is believable and your characters have depth. Loving it all so far :) can't wait for what's next
theamoran chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
Oh. My. God.

First and foremost: holy shit, are you okay? I was going to PM you a few days ago to see how you were going, but I didn't want to be a pest so I left it. Goddamnit, now I wish I had. I hope you're okay now, and that you're feeling.

Second of all, HOW DARE YOU CLIFFHANG ME (xD). This is torture. Ohmygoddess. I swear to the Goddess if she dies, I will sue you for playing with my heart and emotions like this. I will.

In all seriousness, this was an amazing chapter. I truly hope that this isn't the end of Eredhel, but if it is, she lived an incredible life.

Love and Oranges,
Cora
SakuraBlossoms14 chapter 39 . 8/2/2016
I have been daydreaming on how the next chapter would turn out and I must say this is better and way satisfying than any of the scenarios I've imagined! Thank you very much for updating this long-awaited chapter! Will Eredhel pass on or not? How will Lord Elrond react to her current state? And of course, can Legolas handle all this emotional and mental stress? I'm stuck with so many questions that I could hardly wait for the next chapter! (Hope you're feeling better as well dear Author!)
Tanjatailor chapter 38 . 5/28/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I knew it was coming but maaaaaaan.. still was bot prepared for this

I absolutely adore this Story. After reading it multiple times it still manages to grab my attention and Wonder.

Thank you soo much for sharing this piece of you with us.
Looking forward to reading a nee chapter
AmySchalk chapter 38 . 5/25/2016
I love your story. I hope the next chapter comes soon. Can't wait to see how its ends!