Reviews for Sacrifice
This poet chapter 38 . 8/7
Hey, this story is soo cool :) It's faithful to the book yet you provide your own twists, the romance is believable and your characters have depth. Loving it all so far :) can't wait for what's next
Goddess of Leo chapter 39 . 8/3
Oh. My. God.

First and foremost: holy shit, are you okay? I was going to PM you a few days ago to see how you were going, but I didn't want to be a pest so I left it. Goddamnit, now I wish I had. I hope you're okay now, and that you're feeling.

Second of all, HOW DARE YOU CLIFFHANG ME (xD). This is torture. Ohmygoddess. I swear to the Goddess if she dies, I will sue you for playing with my heart and emotions like this. I will.

In all seriousness, this was an amazing chapter. I truly hope that this isn't the end of Eredhel, but if it is, she lived an incredible life.

Love and Oranges,
Cora
SakuraBlossoms14 chapter 39 . 8/2
I have been daydreaming on how the next chapter would turn out and I must say this is better and way satisfying than any of the scenarios I've imagined! Thank you very much for updating this long-awaited chapter! Will Eredhel pass on or not? How will Lord Elrond react to her current state? And of course, can Legolas handle all this emotional and mental stress? I'm stuck with so many questions that I could hardly wait for the next chapter! (Hope you're feeling better as well dear Author!)
Tanjatailor chapter 38 . 5/28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I knew it was coming but maaaaaaan.. still was bot prepared for this

I absolutely adore this Story. After reading it multiple times it still manages to grab my attention and Wonder.

Thank you soo much for sharing this piece of you with us.
Looking forward to reading a nee chapter
AmySchalk chapter 38 . 5/25
I love your story. I hope the next chapter comes soon. Can't wait to see how its ends!
rarama80000 chapter 1 . 4/27
plz update soon!
Theekshana chapter 38 . 3/26
the rest?pls update
Aemith chapter 38 . 3/20
Oh my gods...

I just started reading this, and I absolutely loved it! Eredhel is my favorite character! This last chapter killed me, please don't leave us waiting too long for an update!
PheonixFyre374 chapter 38 . 3/18
Omg this is awesome
bratstopmom84 chapter 38 . 3/18
Omg! I love this story please please please update soon! I am literally in tears right now! Poor Legolas, Eredhel has to survive... she just has to!
SakuraBlossoms14 chapter 38 . 3/8
Brilliant! The angst in this chapter is amazing. It great impact on me and left me hanging by the cliff! I'm absolutely looking forward for the next chapter! I can hardly wait!
Iolanthe Alondra chapter 38 . 2/26
Plsplsplsplsplsplspls update soon. I love this! Really hope eredhel doesnt die!
genisis chapter 38 . 2/9
Oh my god! I can't wait for the next chapter! :O :O :O :O
frostyhorse chapter 38 . 1/11
Just caught up on all the chapters. Love the story! Keep it coming!
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 38 . 1/11
Oh my God, poor Legolas, I really hope Eredhel makes it. I actually thought it was going to be Legolas the one who ended up hurt. I loved the chapter and the reactions everyone had to seeing Eredhel hurt were sufficiently heartbreaking, I'm crying. Please update soon and I really hope the elleth survives this and that she and Legolas can be happy together.