Reviews for The Crossing by PattyRose
jk chapter 1 . 5/2
what this really boils down to is this. Edward has sex with bella ONE MONTH AFTER HE FUCKS HER GRANDMA!

this is fucking disgusting! Bella shouldn't touch his nasty used up ass, so gross!
Bittersweet Escape chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I think this is the only Titanic/Twilight ff that I ACTUALLY like! Grear plot, descriptions, and a completely mind boggling storyline. Amazing, well done!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Abso fucking lutely the best! All tied up neatly and could make sense!
iChef? No real cooking? Pshwa...or however that exclamation should be spelled. I like female world leaders tho
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awsome
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
great premise that works so very well.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow! Amazing twist and turns to the amazing original! Awesome job!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OH MY GOD! This killed me! Perfect perfect PERFECT! I loved it! Thanks soo much!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I loved this.

Bit disappointed that Edward slept with Isabella. Was he drugged during or...? I was a bit confused. So did she take on Edward's surname (Masen) like Rose did for Jack in the Titanic movie then? Did she really fall in love and how come she kept the jewels?

Would have loved to seen more Edward with Bella, and interaction with Emmett regarding their triumphant foray into time-traveling, lol :D In my own idealistic way I would have loved for ExB to have been virgins in the final scene, especially given that Bella had been in love with him since she was 12. And reincarnations of JxA.

There's so many places this story could go... any chance of a continuation?
trisha63 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Absolutely beautiful and a joy to read! This is by far my most favorite contest as I am a real time period junkie. Edward made his and Bella's futures and dreams come true by insisting on saving Isabella. Great read and I wish the author well in this competition. Take care, Trisha :}
pinktomate chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
wonderful story!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
The plot in this story was AMAZING and had me really impressed with how you meshed the alternate "times" together. I wish you the best of luck in the contest!

Becca
MereCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Very interesting! I couldn't imagine being on the Titanic knowing what would happen - but jot Blue to stop in or warn everyone. Well done!
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was amazing! I loved it! Just...wow.
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it!

I was really concerned about all the little differences with Isabella and Edward's dreams of her. I didn't know where you were going with it all, so I was really pleased with how you brought it all together. Very, very cool.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 10/27/2013