Reviews for What He Never Had
Blake Grey chapter 41 . 9/15
Need more of this story. Please. I know it's been a while but it has been soo good since I've seen a story like this of such great quality. You said you came back because of reviews so here is mine. This story is brilliant. And has also given me an idea of how to right some of the magical creatures like nymphs and faeries
babyfaceblack chapter 41 . 6/3
Please update this!
pikachucat chapter 41 . 4/15
awesome more please
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
I love, love, love this story. It's time-travel but it's so different to other stories similar. I love the fact that Harry is so much more than human and that Lily was/is a Changeling Child. His gryphon, Fury is adorable as well. This story is well written and flows nicely. It's intriguing, funny, sad, a little angsty and so much more. You've really captured my attention and I'm absolutely hooked on this story. I could picture each scene unfolding in my head as I read, like watching a movie and it's only the extremely good stories that are capable of doing that. This is one of those stories. Keep up the fantastically brilliant work and I really do hope you update soon! _

Spirit x
jabujabu63 chapter 41 . 8/4/2014
Have you fallen off the face of the planet or are you still floating around bc this story is a well structured story that i would like to see what the end product is
Kittens Kat chapter 41 . 3/21/2014
Karkle chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
I hope you complete this one day. This is one of the best stories I've read in a looooooooong time. I loved it
Guest chapter 41 . 11/15/2013
I have very much enjoyed your story. I thank you for your commitment and the hard work that it took to share this story with the world. Good luck in the future and may you never lose the passion for writing.
Zlatka chapter 41 . 7/23/2013
Thank you for your hard work :) amazing story.. thank you
Miss Nailia chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
i amsorry tosay that though i liked your story at the beginning my interest is fading. i find that it just doesn't interest me anymore and it has everything to do with the fact that the principal pltot didn't seem to be advancing where i camelia and the first ... it just seems as though you have abandoned your initial idea to go on a never ending merry chase. thank you for your time and efforts, i hope that you will not see this review as a flame but more like constructive criticism.
hotcat chapter 41 . 12/31/2012
this is so interesting story. Id like to read more pls
fangirl-friend2 chapter 41 . 9/24/2012
Do you plan to update anytime soon?
god of all chapter 41 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
cyiusblack chapter 41 . 2/2/2012
update soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 41 . 1/27/2012
Definitely not a very nice way for the new year to start, with the plotting of resurrecting an enemy. I wonder if Lily being out of the picture some how kept Voldemort from being brought back?