Reviews for The Corset by JiffyKate
miranda04 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Loved this story. Would love to find out what happens to Carlisle/how Charlie handles him, but I have my imagination!

My only issue is that this is set in 1900-1910 time frame, and Edward mentions something about a baseball game from "last night." I don't think there were any night games until around 1930.
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Beautiful story! Love it!
Mari94 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Just finished the first chapter, another triumph!
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed it. So very sweet, how they make each other happy and free.
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
sweet sweet story...
Cared chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sweet story!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
YEA! I'm soo happy he "saved" her from that marriage. Great job! Thanks so much!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awww
insanemum chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Lovely! :)
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Well done! I really liked that - you fleshed out your characters well. I only wish we'd found out what happened between Charles and Carlisle and a glimpse if the Masen's future.

Thanks for sharing.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm glad they were able to be together! I wish you the best of luck in the contest!

Becca
mo kagen chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
thank you!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed this sweet love story. There's plenty of room to flesh it out if you'd like to continue it. I'd love to know what happens next. *hint hint* LOL
Good luck in the contest!
Blessings!
xoxoxo
Lessons chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
A con-crit of this particular entry is that I don't feel the language choices or the tone of this story fit the time-period it takes place in & I still don't understand how they were allowed to flee so easily despite the social constraints of that time in history, especially regarding the class structure. That stated, I did enjoy reading this & feel as though you gave an excellent effort, given the restraints of the word count. Good luck in the contest.
ama2978 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I loved that. Great story. I love how they were able to get away and be together. I would love to see what the reaction of the rest of the house was. Thanks so much for writing.